What's new

10 years ago, did you see freelance work getting as big as it is now?

i do not think that freelancing industry was as big as it is now. Right now, new and new platforms are being created and freelancing work is now becoming more and more famous even in the Tier 3 countries.
The advent and the possible penetration of internet facility has really made the jobs of freelancing services very easy,because you can stay at the comfort of your home and carryout most jobs online.

10 years ago I don't know that freelancing will become as big as this. my major focus 10 years ago was to start making money with affiliate marketing. During that time fiverr was still an infant.

10 years ago I don't know that freelancing will become as big as this. my major focus 10 years ago was to start making money with affiliate marketing. During that time fiverr was still an infant.

I think pandemic also made freelancing more popular because many people lost their jobs and sought money making jobs online. They ended up finding freelancing platforms that could make them enough money so that they could survive. During the pandemic, content creation was still in demand.

I think pandemic also made freelancing more popular because many people lost their jobs and sought money making jobs online. They ended up finding freelancing platforms that could make them enough money so that they could survive. During the pandemic, content creation was still in demand.
Aside from the pandemic I think there is no way you can expect the freelancing to be the same with what its has been back then,there are alot of improvement and I think that there will be much improvement in the nearest future more than this

You are very right, it was pandemic outbreak and lockdown that first people to come online to search for ways to make more money for themselves. It was that time Internet business became popular more.

You are very right, it was pandemic outbreak and lockdown that first people to come online to search for ways to make more money for themselves. It was that time Internet business became popular more.

Yes, however, the problem with searching for online work was the fact that freelancing market was already quite competitive and an influx of new workers made it even more competitive during the pandemic and this made the competition even tougher for many people.

Ten years ago, I did not have enough money or knowledge about the internet, so I did not know mucus about freelancing or any other earning opportunity online.

Ten years ago, I didn't even know freelancing existed, when I finally heard about it, I had always thought it was something extremely hard to do. Besides Fiverr and Upwork, which freelancing site do you think is the best?

Ten years ago, I didn't even know freelancing existed, when I finally heard about it, I had always thought it was something extremely hard to do. Besides Fiverr and Upwork, which freelancing site do you think is the best?
People per hour is one of thefreelance marketplace that operate like fiverr and Upwork. The major target of the website is UK audience. It gives you the opportunity to earn British pounds.

Working online has been hit and miss sometimes. We all encounter roadblocks and make mistakes. 10 years ago, I started my journey into working online. It's weird looking back, especially because I wasn't making a whole lot 10 years ago. Now days I make a good living, but 10 years ago, I was having a rough time.

I'm just glad that 10 years later, things are good. Do you like how the last 10 years have worked for you?

honestly 10 years ago I didn't think freelancers would rise like that and be paid so well today ... but anything is possible :) who knows what the future will hold.

People per hour is one of thefreelance marketplace that operate like fiverr and Upwork. The major target of the website is UK audience. It gives you the opportunity to earn British pounds.
Can I also receive payments with Bitcoin? I made a search on Google for freelancing sites I can use crypto currency as a payment option, people per hour was one of the options that came up.

Seriously this my very first year of earning money online and I believe with time I will earn enough but for now I also having a rough time earning online.

Seriously this my very first year of earning money online and I believe with time I will earn enough but for now I also having a rough time earning online.
You just need to learn so many things that can contribute to the improvement of your earning everyday we need to learn new things and its much better that way unless you just want to settle for less that wont help much so I work hard daily to improve the level of my earning both online and offline

No, ten years ago i didn't see freelance work getting as big as it is now. As a matter of fact, i didn't even seeing online work getting as big as it is now.

You just need to learn so many things that can contribute to the improvement of your earning everyday we need to learn new things and its much better that way unless you just want to settle for less that wont help much so I work hard daily to improve the level of my earning both online and offline
True. That's why is also advisable to learn good skills in other to boost your earnings be it online or offline, but what skills do you think is the best to learn?

10 years ago , I wasn't knowing something called freelance and even I had no access to the internet , I only start my journey two years ago .

Working online has been hit and miss sometimes. We all encounter roadblocks and make mistakes. 10 years ago, I started my journey into working online. It's weird looking back, especially because I wasn't making a whole lot 10 years ago. Now days I make a good living, but 10 years ago, I was having a rough time.

I'm just glad that 10 years later, things are good. Do you like how the last 10 years have worked for you?
Sincerely, 10years ago I had no idea what freelancing is about so I did not know it will it will become this big before now. Right now freelancing and other platforms has provided a niche for lot of people to work online full-time and be independent.

Freelancing is also one of the best way to earn a passive income online, but is not that easy to become a freelancer, you need enough skills before you can earn tangibly.

Well, in most of the countries, 10 years back the economic situation of these countries can not be compare as to the present stage. Alot of things have be scattered and destroyed give the freelance business as the only alternative for many people to survive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back