What's new

10 years ago, did you see freelance work getting as big as it is now?

10 years ago I have never start working online because it is too long I started earning online, my first online earning is bizdustry is really a good one to me.

Working online has been hit and miss sometimes. We all encounter roadblocks and make mistakes. 10 years ago, I started my journey into working online. It's weird looking back, especially because I wasn't making a whole lot 10 years ago. Now days I make a good living, but 10 years ago, I was having a rough time.

I'm just glad that 10 years later, things are good. Do you like how the last 10 years have worked for you?
The last 10 years has really be a good experience because have really improve in everything I do most especially I could remember when I was a student but now am done with my tertiary institution

Ten year ago I was still in middle school and I did not know the word freelancing. I heard about this world when I was in high school. I did not start freelancing until I was in college.

I have been freelancing since my college days. I was already contributing to newspapers and providing writing services when I was in college. I knew freelancing was a great opportunity even before I started working online.

The answer is a big No, if I had perceived such a feeling 10 years ago mhen, no matter how, I would have started my online activities since then and by now I believe I would have achieved a lot

Ten years ago, i have not even started workingor earning online, all i do online is Facebook and also enjoy many site just to have fun, so i don't know about freelancing site back then.
That's not true. Back in 2012, there were already lot of sites where you could earn by writing. When Bizdustry was paying high people were earning just about $5 per day, but back in 2014, I was making just about $450 per month by posting on Bubblews.

Indeed, 10 years back I performed view independent function obtaining as huge as it or even has actually obtained to today. This was actually undoubtedly most likely to hold true as I have actually understood it because several years back since clean as well as certified palms were actually entering into the ring on everyday manner

As far back as ten years ago? I didn't even know what freelancing is about. It has risen tremendously over a short route and I'm going to explore!

I saw those freelancing websites years back like the Fiverr and upworks in particular. I was not really seeing too much of competition then. But as the year go by, a lot of competition started flooding all the Platforms. So yes I knew it will get here today

Yes I have seen these freelancing platforms to become what is today ten years ago. This is not what anybody can actually stop form happening anyways. These are job employment platforms where a lot of proffesional come to seek work too

It is very good and encouraging to see how freelancing service have actually grown over the years and it has made a lot of persons to break the traditional barrier of the normal conventional way of offering services.

Years ago I never knew anything about about online site,I really enbacked into online plartform this year it has been a wonderful experience,I have gained both financially and in other ways

I don't think any body ever had the taught that this will move forward like this sincerely it has gone really far,now most people take freelancer as their major job

I was very optimistic that with the growth of technology it will be very easier for people to be able to work from where they are but I did not expect that it will be very popular so soon.

That's evolution, you cant compare how things are now especially in the online space to how it was ten years ago, things have improved and we have seen better and improved products and services online.

Well what I always observed with the operation of cryptocurrency or any online platform is that they are not easily predicted. it can be better today and at the same time failed tomorrow Vise versal. so to me its unpredictable what will happen in the future even with the available evidence.

10 years ago I have never start working online because it is too long I started earning online, my first online earning is bizdustry is really a good one to me.

It was the year 2011 and there were not many online money making opportunities for lower Tier countries at that time. Most of the people even today in my country do not make money online because they believe that the only way to make money online is by having a 9-5 job. Perhaps this trend might change in the future.

Well ten years ago I did not know about freelance because I was in my high school then and all my head was focused on reading and getting better grades

Working online has been hit and miss sometimes. We all encounter roadblocks and make mistakes. 10 years ago, I started my journey into working online. It's weird looking back, especially because I wasn't making a whole lot 10 years ago. Now days I make a good living, but 10 years ago, I was having a rough time.

I'm just glad that 10 years later, things are good. Do you like how the last 10 years have worked for you?
I've tried and failed for over five years. If I had the right skills and equipment, I would have come much farther. I appreciate that time though because I've learnt valuable lessons I won't know if things has been different.

Well ten years ago I did not know about freelance because I was in my high school then and all my head was focused on reading and getting better grades

In my country, no one knew much about what freelancing actually is. People never even knew what a content writer is. However, now things are quite different. Freelancing is gaining a lots of attention in my country and the number of freelancers have increased a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back