What's new

10 years ago, did you see freelance work getting as big as it is now?

Well ten years ago I did not know about freelance because I was in my high school then and all my head was focused on reading and getting better grades
though i did not really know that freelancing services would grow this big this period,i got to know about it n collage and how services could be done remotely,it has really grown.

Waoh. 10 years is so long a time, I'd be impatient really with that much time if I didn't earn something good in 3-5 years of which I'm in my 3rd year online now.
I'll have loved if you had profiled or highlighted your journey or things you did those years?

As at ten years ago I feel most person were ignorant about freelancing job but currently it is really creating income I never knew it will be very better

Not at all, infact 10 years ago I was absolutely on a different page when it comes to online stuffs or freelance work. However today I have learnt never to underestimate anything related to the internet.

Working online has been hit and miss sometimes. We all encounter roadblocks and make mistakes. 10 years ago, I started my journey into working online. It's weird looking back, especially because I wasn't making a whole lot 10 years ago. Now days I make a good living, but 10 years ago, I was having a rough time.

I'm just glad that 10 years later, things are good. Do you like how the last 10 years have worked for you?
Of course when I first heard of freelance work I knew this is going to be the future of online earning so I am not surprised to see that it is as big as it is right now because right from time I have always known that it will become very big.

Years ago, freelance was viewed by most people as a temporary stuff. Study shows that 10million more Americans consider themselves long term freelancers now than they did give years ago.

10 years ago is not very far to think of..but I'm sure freelancing must have been paying very well then unlike today, freelancing seems to be everybody's thing.

Working online has been hit and miss sometimes. We all encounter roadblocks and make mistakes. 10 years ago, I started my journey into working online. It's weird looking back, especially because I wasn't making a whole lot 10 years ago. Now days I make a good living, but 10 years ago, I was having a rough time.

I'm just glad that 10 years later, things are good. Do you like how the last 10 years have worked for you?
Not until last year when the heat of the pandemic was on the rise, freelancing had always been a way people showcase their skills and knowledge to the outer space.

There were a lots of freelancing websites in the past. I remember i even applied as a writer at one website. However, right now there are more freelancing sites as compared to early days.

I did not focus on freelance marketing so it can be very hard for me to envisage the present situation of freelance marketplace 10 years ago. One thing I know is that making money online keep getting better by the day.

Yes I have because they are obviously going to be attracting other qualified freelancers to their platforms every day, so that was actually an inevitable outcome to espect.

Well ten years ago I did not know about freelance because I was in my high school then and all my head was focused on reading and getting better grades
The truth is that anything that is technology driven I have a big potential of growth and as for the freelance industry I have always known that it will grow as it is a digital driven innovation.

I have noticed that more and more freelacing sites are being created by the passage of time. I remember searching for freelancing sites during the years 2007-2010 and there were only a few sites. Many of those sites got closed, but many new sites were created and replaced by them. Freelancing is growing rapidly and it is good.

This is my first time replying to this post if you can look how things is you will fine out that freelancing work will be more improved in the nearest future consider that there is no much work offline so people are searching what to do on daily basis so many people joining the freelancing work circle and it will be more big and improved

I am predicting that the freelancing market will expand more in the upcoming years due to the fact that it is gaining much popularity nowadays. I think more and more people will join this industry and eventually this industry will become more popular.

I don't really know much about earning online or rather I don't have many years of experience
I began to earn on sites like bizdustry this year when it has stopped paying high amount. Still, in the next decade, I know things will be much better.

Some years ago I didn't even have an understanding of freelancing because I was just a novice and I didn't even have much idea of internet and how it work. but I believe the freelancing system is growing everyday as more people become sellers and buyers.

I reckon that the freelancing industry will boom more in the future and more and more freelancers will be in demand in the future. Articles and content related to cryptocurrencies is quite high in demand and this was something people never thought before.

Freelancing will continue to exist in the nearest future because there will be demand for different online task and jobs. It is those who have high in demand skills that will continue to make a lot of money in the marketplace as a freelancer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back