What's new

10 years ago, did you see freelance work getting as big as it is now?

Freelancing is also one of the best way to earn a passive income online, but is not that easy to become a freelancer, you need enough skills before you can earn tangibly.
Before you chose to become a freelancer I think the you must have a good skills which you want to offer to masses for money if you dont have the right skills and knowledge you will only be playing around with those hyip site which is far more risky and can consume your cash without any notice

Before you chose to become a freelancer I think the you must have a good skills which you want to offer to masses for money if you dont have the right skills and knowledge you will only be playing around with those hyip site which is far more risky and can consume your cash without any notice
What about working on forums and probably other sites that pays to carry out various tasks, this should also be a good way to earn right? Though it cannot be compared to working as a freelancer but it is better than working on does HYIP sites.

I never thought freelancing will get this far, the only problem in life is how to start some thing once you start, success can locate you any moment .

I never thought freelancing will get this far, the only problem in life is how to start some thing once you start, success can locate you any moment .
True, back then freelancing was seen as child's play and no one would actually take you seriously once they know you are a freelancer. But right now, freelancing is one of the most lucrative business out there, especially after the pandemic alot of persons have gotten interest in earning online.

Working online has been hit and miss sometimes. We all encounter roadblocks and make mistakes. 10 years ago, I started my journey into working online. It's weird looking back, especially because I wasn't making a whole lot 10 years ago. Now days I make a good living, but 10 years ago, I was having a rough time.

I'm just glad that 10 years later, things are good. Do you like how the last 10 years have worked for you?
Ten years ago, I didn't know a thing such as freelance. These days, a lot of people are making a living earning through freelance sites. The competition I see on a few freelancing sites is quite alarming.

10 years ago I didn't really know much about freelancing and I didn't even know that freelancing existed...my Primary focus then was not even how to make money because I was still a kid somehow.. only came to know about freelancing in 2019 can I have much interest to work online

Laughs. Ten years ago I don't even know what is freelancing business but if am to guess, the market wasn't as saturated as it is now then and it's just natural.
I could remember when the POS business was actually very lucrative and less competitive until recently, when people started to see it's benefits and are all going into the business making it overcrowded right now.
So I think this is also same stuff for the freelancing aspect.

In a way, I've seen that freelancing was bound to grow as far back as 10 year ago. Resorting to freelance services can be likened to outsourcing workers in offline businesses. The practice of hiring professionals and outsourced workers started to become popular among businesses when they saw that it was efficient and cost-effective. The online outsourcing environment is not much different. Businesses are realizing that they can have a bigger talent pool online and that services can cost less when the competition is stiff.

Indeed the pandemic encouraged more people to go online and look for opportunities there. Which is a really good thing given that most offline jobs and businesses suffered during the pandemic.
Yes, the pandemic really pushed a lot of people online. I think the population of people on freelancing sites increased sporadically during this period. Years ago, it was not easy predicting the future of freelancing sites.

Working online has been hit and miss sometimes. We all encounter roadblocks and make mistakes. 10 years ago, I started my journey into working online. It's weird looking back, especially because I wasn't making a whole lot 10 years ago. Now days I make a good living, but 10 years ago, I was having a rough time.

I'm just glad that 10 years later, things are good. Do you like how the last 10 years have worked for you?
I did not even know a thing about freelance sites as at ten years ago.
But judging from what i have seen, a lot of people have joined the freelancing community.
One discouraging aspect is the high competition on these sites.

Well 10 years back, there was nothing as freelance even if there was, it was not as popular as it's now but due to the outbreak of the pandemic, it expose alot of people to the internet and the wide discovery of the freelance.

To be honest, I would say no I think freelance is more popular now probably in the last five years, I might be wrong, but there have been freelancers for as long as ten years.

10 years ago, freelance was not as good as it's now. Prior to the pandemic alot of people were not aware of the freelance but because they were economical broke down they come across it and since then, alot of people are finding it benefit.

Well to be sincere I never thought there will be such platforms as freelancing ones. That was 2011, there had not been a worldwide spread of online presence then. But then it is what is booming now.

I have always known that it will grow very big because as the awareness has increased over time and the people are getting to know more of the uses of the freelancing sites.

Well, 10 years ago, freelance was not that much popular that's to say it was not known my majority of the people not until or after the covid 19 pandemic which causes so much breakdown to the economy.

No one would have ever thaught that freelancing jobs would have been this popular today,as the technological advancement and needs of offering services keep increasing newer methods of doing things are being introduce to the market.

Nobody knew that freelancing sites would gain traction as it is now. The old members who had registered on freelancing sites Long ago are the ones reaping the profit because they have got many reviews.

10 years back freelance was not as good and popular as it's now. It improve and continues to develop as human society also develops and most especially during the outbreak of the pandemic which makes much discovery of the freelance by many people.

freelancing is currently one of the best business to start with little or no money because you will only have to learn a skill and then offer your skill to make money so I see it growing so fast

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back