What's new

How much money did you expect to make right away working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you started working online, how much did you expect to start making right away? Did you expect to make it rich right away? Or did you know what to expect before getting into it? I suppose if you have a killer idea/job, you might make some good money, but most people who start out, don't make a whole lot in their first year or two.

Did you ever get to a point where the work you were doing started to pay you good?

When you started working online, how much did you expect to start making right away? Did you expect to make it rich right away? Or did you know what to expect before getting into it? I suppose if you have a killer idea/job, you might make some good money, but most people who start out, don't make a whole lot in their first year or two.

Did you ever get to a point where the work you were doing started to pay you good?
You should have the ability to know how to earn money by working online. If you have good skills then you can Earn more money than your expection.

It took me two years to receive my first payment from working online. When I started working online, I did not expect to make money right away, I was just trying to explore virtual world. However, when I started seeing money come in, my ambitions grew and I started thinking about making full time income online. It took really long time to earn decently.

I never had any high expectations on how much I was going to make when I began working online. It was a trail to know if it's a means which can pay off. I was very appreciative of how much I earned in the beginning before I started working online with an expectations.

When I started making money online, I was happy to make at least one dollar a day, I didn't have really big expectations, my expectations were growing over time seeing that I was making more and more money, in fact, at that time I was making quite a lot of money offline, so every extra dollar in my accounts, was a good sign and welcome.

I used to watch a video on YouTube on how to make money on the Internet and on the covers of the video it was shown that Supposedly 1 click brings 1$ or reading letters 1 letter = 1.50$ these are Clickbait videos that lure viewers in. As a result, the author of the channel lines his pockets for the views he receives and nothing to the viewer I didn't get anything useful. I thought at some point that you could earn about $20 a day on the Internet, but the reality is completely different. There are many factors that contradict this amount. The expectation is always different and the harsh reality is different.

I started earning on the Internet with very small amounts and I believed then that I would be able to increase my income in a year, because I am just a beginner, but a lot of time has passed and I still have not come close to the results I wanted, because every year it becomes more difficult due to competition and global economic collapse

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back