What's new

10 years ago, did you see freelance work getting as big as it is now?

Due to influx of many people to plartform that create opportunity for people to make money online has really made making money online extremely difficult. When I joined freelancing some years back, people could message to work for them. But today, even if you message them they will ghost you.

Due to the exposure that was caused by the pandemic outbreak which affected alot of offline business, the freelance business has really grown and I believe in 10 years coming there will also be alot of development.

Due to the exposure that was caused by the pandemic outbreak which affected alot of offline business, the freelance business has really grown and I believe in 10 years coming there will also be alot of development.

Well, the main reason why freelancing has grown is that people started to realise the importance of online work and digitalization of the world. Around 15 years ago, people never used the internet to make money in my country. However, things have changed a lot.

10 years ago I didn't have an idea about the existence of freelance platform. But I'm all the same I believe that any technology or innovation that is designed to make life easier for people will always be appreciated making it grows higher.

10 years ago I didn't have an idea about the existence of freelance platform. But I'm all the same I believe that any technology or innovation that is designed to make life easier for people will always be appreciated making it grows higher.

I discovered online freelance writing several years ago. In the past, there were so many freelancing opportunities in the past. However, now those sites no longer exist,

Mine is not upto 10 years as I started working online 5 years ago. I would say things are better for me in the last 5 years because when I started 5 years ago, there were no too many ways to make money online.

I discovered online freelance writing several years ago. In the past, there were so many freelancing opportunities in the past. However, now those sites no longer exist,
Well , I don't know about so many freelance platform that has ceased to exist and their reason for doing so but platforms like fiverr and other popular freelance platform is still in existence and that is what so many writers and other skilled workers are using to make money digitally.

Well , I don't know about so many freelance platform that has ceased to exist and their reason for doing so but platforms like fiverr and other popular freelance platform is still in existence and that is what so many writers and other skilled workers are using to make money digitally.

Fiverr and Upwork have gained popularity recently, even though they are quite old freelancing platforms. I have also come across many freelancing platforms that are old but still they have not gained much popularity.

I projected that freelance is definitely going to be big because people who have been going to officers have not really been efficient in delivering their duties.

Yes and no. I think it was already growing in 2012. I started dabbling in it in 2014 and I think since then, more has come of it for sure but I still feel like a lot of it is unorganized and underutilized.

Fiverr and Upwork have gained popularity recently, even though they are quite old freelancing platforms. I have also come across many freelancing platforms that are old but still they have not gained much popularity.
Probably it depends on the level of their advertisement and also the level of organisation in the platform that determines the popularity of a website . Generally some people will prefer to concentrate in platforms that are very much easier to understand and easier to navigate through. How many freelance platform do you know ?

Yes and no. I think it was already growing in 2012. I started dabbling in it in 2014 and I think since then, more has come of it for sure but I still feel like a lot of it is unorganized and underutilized.

Freelance business grew much more after the year 2020. During the initial period of the 2010's, businesses were starting, but many freelancing businesses were not that popular at that time.

The freelance platform is growing rapidly. This is a very clear indication that people are using it every day for business and a lot of freelancers are making so much money than you think.

Over the years, freelancing has really grown, I would not have thought it would be this big right now. Freelancers are being treated and looked at with more respect than when it first started.

I really did not expect that companies were even going to be encouraging their employee used to start to work from home. That it is even going to be better in the future.

I did not see that feeling was going to become as big as it is right now. This means that there are a lot of things that still need to be done in order to make it better and people are very committed.

Ten years ago, it would have been foolish for those of us who were constantly scouring the internet for work to have believed that the number of freelancing platforms wouldn't reach this saturation stage.
It was evident because I had to have thought so at the time as well.

Ten years ago, I didn't know how to work online. Just like you, I began my online earning journey three years ago, and at first it was difficult. But as time went on, I accumulated a ton of experience, and now my pay is considerably greater. I intend to keep progressing in this manner.

Yes I think so, the world is increasing daily with people, I think a lot of people will be having good interest on working on freelancing website, I'm only working on how I can earn money on freelancing website.

Any online business as long as people are satisfied with it will always grow progressively , but the pandemic makes a lot of people to see freelancing as a huge opportunities that can be done even when everyone is on complete lockdown.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back