What's new

Will you invest everything you've got

Investing is thoughtful and great but don't forget you need to sort some bills from time to time and you can't afford to get stranded so instead of putting all your money into investment why not sit down to first write down the essentials you need for daily survival then what you have as spare can be pushed into investment.

I will not invest all my money on investment but if the investment I will invest is very trusting I can invest 70% of my overall money in it as far as they are very legit andis back up by the Federal government I can invest so much but if not I will not consider investing, that is how I will do

It is not a wise thing to do putting all your investments into a business, it is always good to save some and invest a good amount, saving will enable you cater for emergencies or other necessary needs while you await your profits from the investment and these profits should be re-invested always.
You're correct. It is not advisable to cast all eggs in one basket. You can invest a little and have savings a little. And please, do not invest in only one way. Have numerous investment plans I'm case one fails, the other wouldn't. The Holy nook says blessed is he who acts wisely.

When investing money it means you have an extra to spend but when you don't have and invest all your money a problem can prop out how can you survive? Therefore when investing it should have a limit.

No, you shouldn't unless is with a legit offline investment company that has a physical office. For online investment site, invest only the amount you can afford to lose in case everything goes south. Just to be on the safer side, invest with little amount.
Smile, even the ones that have legit office I can't even try it. It is unreasonable for any man to invest everything he got simply because he wants to be rich by all means possible.
I can't invest everything.

I think it is very risky idea to put all money to get more . If you run a deficit you have no backup plan. Because nobody know about tomorrow. i think we should invest some money not all. Because there are many ways . We don't invest everything in one basket. We can also start our own business. It will be profitable for us .

Generally, the rule of investment dies not permit you to invest all that you have because it can be better dangerous. Better still you can invest 50% of whatever you have and then keep the rest at savings. Investung all that one have issues a bad idea. Only if some special conditions are involved.

There is no such a chance to invest your all tbings you have in the shape of money unless you are too poor and having just $1.
But it is neither good suggestion and nor a good decision. And no wise man even think to do so. If you want to invest your whole money then invest in various places so there will be less risk.

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
Its not wise to invest all your money into an investment or business.before venturing into into any business or investment always save for plan B. Because even it what you invested in is 100% legit anything can happen and it can be risky at times.

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
No I will not invest all of the money I have earned from the online or offline platforms because it will put you on risk of losing all your money or gaining the profit as double there is always angry so we should avoid on certain situations and be aware of these so I will not do this

This question is really tricky, if you have only 5k and you want to invest 5k, you have actually invested all you've got. However, when talking about a mega sum, I won't advice anyone to invest all they have got, investment is a risk, you don't know how your business will go. I'll would rather advice you invest in bits and then grow from there.

To invest all you got in a business is to turn a blind eye to the other side of the coin of the possible outcome of your investment. Every investment have two possible outcome, you either gain or loose. This is enough reason not to risk lossing everything you have by investing all because if things don't work out, you will lost out and it won't be funny.

Investment is a good idea but investing everything you have is not a good one. Every investment platform comes with its own risk, and trusting the people to help the risk to zero is unattainable. We have seen a lot of high profile investments company crashed because the risk was out of control. Invest what you can lose.

Let the fun start.
Why invest everything you've got. It's like putting your eggs in one basket. What if things didn't workout fine as you expected, then you will lose everything and getting back on your feet would be extremely difficult because you've nothing to fall back on.

thumbnail.jpg

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For...
Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​
secure.calch.gdn​
thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

secure.calch.gdn​

secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

secure.calch.gdn​

Let the fun start.
  • Caters
  • Companies
  • Database Management
  • Apple
  • Be Just
  • Bond
Even
I think to put everything to get more is a senseless idea, because who knows about tomorrow? Of course no one. So we should not take such a big risk where more chances are to lose everything you have. I would never choose that option, either I would go towards business with that savings but will invest some of them to check my abilities and to improve my self.he l
Even with the legitimacy of alibaba express and apple companies, it is still not advisable to invest all the money some has for that period of time. Just like and adage which says do not put all your eggs in one basket. In view of this I cannot invest all my money at once.

No I would not put in all my life savings even if the investment platform is owned by a multi billion dollar company I will thread carefully and be in a safe place, I would invest a good sum to get good returns but I definitely will not invest all my money. I have had too many experiences of money loss to pit all my eggs in one basket a second time. It didn’t leave me well the last time I did.
Its a big no to me, why should I invest all that I have? What if emergency calls? It is not really a wise thing to do because the business in question, you haven't been to sure of it's survival. What if you venture into a business that wouldn't even stay up to a year before folding?

According to my own point of view, I believe it is based on your confident in the business. If you have confident in a business it is possible to invest all you have got. But if you don't really have confident in the business I don't think it is possible to invest everything you have. As for me, I will not

It is not wise and advisable to invest everything you got.
Like i always say, when you will get your monthly earnig, share it in a good proportion.
Give some percentage to investment, some percentage to your savings, and some percentage for your daily upkeep.
When you hand your money very well you will hardly go broke.

It's not advisable to put all your eggs in one basket, in terms of investing as well one shouldn't invest all he/she got. Incase of unforseen circumstances. It's advisable to split our investment to different parts.

i personally wouldn't, that would be just a stupid idea and thing to do, you can't guarantee that an investement will go smooth as expected, relying on divers incomes in the another hand is a good thing to take on consideration

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back