What's new

Will you invest everything you've got

It is not wise to invest all you have. Like what you said, there are lots of Ponzi scheme. I recently Invested in an online agricultural business through bitcrowdy and at the point of withdrawal/cashing out i realized
It was a scam.

Investment in cryptocurrency is a habit i got anything i invest cryptocurrency and I get a very good response from here so now icant stop this habit because it give me profit and benefit a lot that why i love it.

I would never invest everything I've got. It could go two ways, either you will lose everything or make a lot of profits. And frankly, I'm the type of person that doesn't take such risks nor have the capability to take it. It even took me years before I finally invest.

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
me investing everything I have to a particular project is not a wise thing to do at all it is not a wise thing to do I have to prioritise place money where there's much need. please other money for savings and play other monise is for investment as simple as that

That’s too risky to put all your hard earned money to something you’re not sure that it will prosper. Besides there is a lot of investment scam nowadays, promising to even triple your money in just small amount of time but the result we will just steel your money. Always remember if it’s too good to be true then thats a scam.

You should only invest on an amount of money that you know you can afford to take risks with. If you don't have a stable job or source of income then be careful investing it all because you might lose everything you have. Investing anything you got is not advisable at any means because it will most likely end up in a disaster.

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
The question is will I invest everything I have got? Personally I won't and advice is you shouldn't. No matter how well placed you thing a company or organization is, anything can happen at anytime. Investing and also always having a plan B or what we call backup plans is important. The covid pandemic is a good example of the unexpected that can affect business. What happens when you have invested all.

The question is will I invest everything I have got? Personally I won't and advice is you shouldn't. No matter how well placed you thing a company or organization is, anything can happen at anytime. Investing and also always having a plan B or what we call backup plans is important. The covid pandemic is a good example of the unexpected that can affect business. What happens when you have invested all.
Hmmm. Come to think of it, I haven't thought of this before cos I so well trust all these popular companies too well, that is why I will not think twice as to put everything in it and I think apple company is a great company so if they decide to do such a thing, am guessing everyone will do the same.

Let the fun start.
I don't think so it's good because in invesment there is very high risk of losing money means you can earn or lose any one thing can be so if you lost all the money then what would you do ?

Yeas. Investing all you have gotten is a great idea and a brave step for those who have determination. I love that and I can't stop doing that. I have friends who love motivating me to do that. We believe in future enjoyment and not today.

No matter how powerful and recognized that company is, I can never put all the money I gat in this world into it, anything can happen, I have seen situations were a friend invest in a big company and turn out to be a very long story before he got part of his money back. So, I can't invest all my money.

I don't think so it's good because in invesment there is very high risk of losing money means you can earn or lose any one thing can be so if you lost all the money then what would you do ?
I believe this life is 50/50. It is a 50/50 chance if you want to take risk and it is 50/50 if you are going to get rich doing so if you don't take the risk now, tomorrow might be too late.

If i lose then I will learn from my mistake but if I gain, then I will look at it as a get rich quick scheme.

Investing all you got in one platform is such a bad idea to do, you must always leave some money for you to use it in case when needed or such emergencies that require quick money. However you should also check the legitimacy of a certain business if you wish to invest on them fully.

I believe this life is 50/50. It is a 50/50 chance if you want to take risk and it is 50/50 if you are going to get rich doing so if you don't take the risk now, tomorrow might be too late.

If i lose then I will learn from my mistake but if I gain, then I will look at it as a get rich quick scheme.
Yes that's true life is all about to get experience if we lose something then we not only lose it but we also gain experience or lesson from our mistakes which will help us in our further life

I think it would be reckless for anyone to invest all he has. Saving is as important as investing and there has to be some balance. Once should consider a good portion of savings and investment and then you have a good life.

I dont really think it is a good idea to invest everything you have in a particular investment no matter how legit it might seems at the moment, I believe you should only invest an amount you can afford to part away with if at all it goes wrong. We need to be careful to not to allow the benefits of investment alone to make us not to have any money remaining.

Let the fun start.

I will take this up and hope for the best, to be honest. A 6 month investment plan is great and one that I should seriously consider especially when it is someone as big as Alibaba that is setting it up. This doesn't mean that I should put all my life savings into it so as to avoid crying when things don't go as planned.

If you’re reading this, you’re already thinking like an investor. Wise investors know not to blindly put all their eggs in one basket.

Thankfully, there are many different baskets to choose from. It’s important to know what the different investment options are to understand all the ways you can make money as an investor.

Of course, every type of investment has its upside and downside. Your risk tolerance, level of understanding of certain markets, timeline, and reason for investing will all influence what are the best investments to make.

Among the different types of investments out there, there are probably a few that will work well for you. Let’s explore them all so you can decide what to invest in.

Let the fun start.
I won't. After my first introduction to the dangers of all HYIP'S, I stay clear of them.

Moreover, reputable companies like this would never do such, this will destroy the work of years in just one year, which they won't like.

I won't. After my first introduction to the dangers of all HYIP'S, I stay clear of them.

Moreover, reputable companies like this would never do such, this will destroy the work of years in just one year, which they won't like.
I also stay away from all the high yield Investment programs since i lost my money in them. All are just a scam and still newbies are Investing in them and the companies are making money , All the HYIP's should be reported and shut down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back