What's new

Will you invest everything you've got

It makes no sense that you put all your life savings into an investment just because the company is reputable. There is no way I would invest all my money into a ponzi scheme. Even if the scheme is genuine and has good reputation, I still would not invest everything. My risk tolerance is not high enough for such risky move.

Given recent market events, you may be wondering whether you should make changes to your investment portfolio. The SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy is concerned that some investors, including bargain hunters and mattress stuffers, are making rapid investment decisions without considering their long-term financial goals. While we can’t tell you how to manage your investment portfolio during a volatile market, we are issuing this Investor Alert to give you the tools to make an informed decision. Before you make any decision, consider these areas of importance:

When you invest money, what you are doing is either buying a portion of a company or a commodity with the belief that the value of that company or commodity will grow over time.

Investing is thoughtful and great but don't forget you need to sort some bills from time to time and you can't afford to get stranded so instead of putting all your money into investment why not sit down to first write down the essentials you need for daily survival then what you have as spare can be pushed into investment.
No I will not invest everything I achieved because it will put me on risk to lose my money even the whole money I have earned bi a lot of difficulties and efforts on the other hand I will prefer to to invest one third part of my income in in legit business so that I can earn money effectively this is my opinion and I will choose this in my future for investment]

Will I be putting all what I have on investment? No I will not, because it's very risk to do that. You either put 50 or less on investment rather than putting everything there. Investment is good no dispute about it, but one needs to be careful when going into investment with all what he or she have because it may backfire.

No matter how sure an investment is or the level of there return on investment I can never invest all the money I have because there are some circumstances you will tell need money urgently and your investment will not be matured yet

Concerning this question, personally I would say there is no way I would invest all my money into a ponzi scheme. Even if the scheme is genuine and has good reputation, I still would not invest all of my money. I as a person, I am someone that takes little to no risk. I only take calculated risks on things I am well informed on, you could say I am a moderate risk taker

No matter how mouth watery the said investment is, it is not advice able to use all your salary to invest in the investment this is because there things like emergency what of such things arise what will you do? Go borrowing? What of you don't succeed at the expense of life

I will never do such a thing, because not all investment ended up well, some investment will definitely not ended up well and you might end up losing everything you invest
That's why it's not good to invest all you have got

It makes no sense that you put all your life savings into an investment just because the company is reputable. There is no way I would invest all my money into a ponzi scheme. Even if the scheme is genuine and has good reputation, I still would not invest everything. My risk tolerance is not high enough for such risky move.
Obviously not I will not invest all of my earnings advance this will be at risk of losing even all of my money there is a high uncertainty of gaining the double of my earning that I invest so definitely I will not invest what I have earned as a whole I will save half of my income and will invest one third or half of my earnings so that to decrease the uncertainty and risk chances

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
It depends upon the situations and requirements. if I do not need any type of urgent money then I will definitely go for investment of all the money that I gained, but if I am in need of some money then I will prefer to invest half of the amount so that I can have a backup plan to use money in Crisis.

Why on earth would I invest everything I have got. Doing that would be very foolish on my part honestly speaking. Like a friend of mine would always say it is risker not to take a risk but in this case this is totally a wrong thing to do.

That is not even a smart move. Its the ultimate risk. Investing everything you have into a company is not wise, imagine you lose it all, you will become poor. Investment is done little by little, with the spare money you have, in as much as you can invest all you have and win big, be prepared for whatever happens when you lose.

Absolutely no! I won't invest everything that I have gotten. To me, it doesn't make sense to do so. There could be time where you would need raw cash in large amount probably for emergency purposes. If you've invested everything, them there would no bail out funds for you at that time. Unless, you get help from friends and family. So I would advise you not to invest all you've got.

Definitely, it is not adversable to invest all your money in an investment scheme, if anything goes wrong you will lose your money except the investment is back by a lawyer and the company is regulated. So if anything goes wrong you can easily recovered your investment.

That is a reasonable inquiry yet as per me, Investing all you have would resemble betting just, where the risk is excessively high. When you lose, you lose everything. So contributing some part would be truly incredible. What's more, the risk would be very little.

When it comes to investment I'm an high risk taker, I normally tends to invest a lot when an opportunity comes knocking at me. Few years ago I invested all my life savings on HYIP which I got scammed and lost it all.

This thread reminds me of a man who invested all his life savings on a Ponzi scheme. after the investment the man couldn't get all the money he invested, in fact he didn't even get half of the money he invested. it is not advisable to invest all your money like I have always said the here.

If it is a reputable and well known company I wouldn't mind investing all my life savings because I'm sure a lot of prominent people must have invested before I do, in case something happens here will be people to fight for you

Why on earth would I invest everything I have got. Doing that would be very foolish on my part honestly speaking. Like a friend of mine would always say it is risker not to take a risk but in this case this is totally a wrong thing to do.
I agree because investing everything is like preparing for the end of the world for you. When the business goes down and you had invested everything you had then that is clearly bankruptcy. Most of the business people I know would invest just enough so that when the business fails then can start again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back