Will you invest everything you've got

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.

That's a very practical question but still according to me, Investing all you have got would be like gambling only, where the risk is too high. Once you lose, you lose everything. So investing some part would be really great. And the risk would be not much.

i personally wouldn't, that would be just a stupid idea and thing to do, you can't guarantee that an investement will go smooth as expected, relying on divers incomes in the another hand is a good thing to take on consideration

It makes no sense that you put all your life savings into an investment just because the company is reputable. Personally I wouldn't, I will just invest a significant amount but not all my life savings into the company.

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
No matter how legit a company is , it is never advised for one to invest all his life savings in it.
There is always need to have reserve fund that will be used in terms of emergency .
Secondly , if somehow the popular companies is hacked , you will end up losing everything that you have saved for a long time .

There is no way I would invest all my money into a ponzi scheme. Even if the scheme is genuine and has good reputation, I still would not invest everything. My risk tolerance is not high enough for such risky move.

No and never, even thinking about investing everything which we have is not possible.
If we invest everything then there will be too much risk, you may say the Risk of life involve. So to avoid this kind of gamble and mini heart attacks do not invest at all.

Why will I be trying such, its a big time risk to through all the money I gained through other business means to an investment platform. Cos I'm looking to become the next Jeff bezos in some couple of months. I will invest some and still keep some for other future purposes.

There is no way I can invest all my money in an investment site I do not have a deep understanding about is existence because from all the experience I have when I invest in most of this investment site is that 90% of them are not genuine and 90% of them will not be able to sustain their platform for the next five years so sometimes it is not good to invest all your money and it is something I will never do, I can consider investing all my money in trusted government organisation only.
Post automatically merged:

There is no way I can invest all my money in an investment site I do not have a deep understanding about is existence because from all the experience I have when I invest in most of this investment site is that 90% of them are not genuine and 90% of them will not be able to sustain their platform for the next five years so sometimes it is not good to invest all your money and it is something I will never do, I can consider investing all my money in trusted government organisation only.

It will be a foolish move to put all my life saving on an investment not to talk of Ponzi scheme. How would I meet the daily expenses of my family? How would I go about if an unforseen circumstances happen? These are the reasons why I will never put all my love saving into an investment. It's only those with get rich quick mindset do that, they often fall in to depression when thing turns south.

I don't think is advisable for someone to invest all he have into Cryptocurrency, is good to invest but not everything you have because it will be foolish to put all you have into invest, in case when the business will fall you will not regret.

Concerning investing all you got. Well, I wont buy into the idea of investing all because you are not in charge of the investment and anything can happen at any time, so once you lose once you lose all, which will be very bad to you as a person. So why not invest some it might even be more than your reserve but not all

It's a big NO. It's not advisable to invest all you have in anything not to talk about crypto currency which is as volatile as the wind. Instead invest a good amount you're willing to risk. And diversify your investment even if Bitcoin seems to be the trend in the world

No I won't it is not good to put your financial egg in one basket anything can happen if you invest all your funds in just one company it's better you Diversify, diversification is like a safe haven against risk

We need to invest and see investment as something that will make us to grow our money in the future.
We need to be careful too not to allow the benefits of investment make us not to have remain.
We don't need to invest everything we have we need to save some for daily use.

The Stock Market. The most common and arguably most beneficial place for an investor to put their money is into the stock market. Investment Bonds. Mutual Funds. Savings Accounts. Physical commodities.

No matter sure the investment is, I cannot invest all what I get. I almost believe that anything can happen. I don't let the benefits I will derive take away my sleeps later. I play with caution and I invest with carefulness.

Even though investment is important, I don't think it is advisable to invest all the money you've got. This is because of emergency expenses. Some money should be kept aside to cater for such needs. Invest more, save less

Let the fun start.
There is absolutely no way you can invest, but we have 60% of this, you should keep your life earnings in a investment, because there is definitely profit from the investment, but you should also invest your budget accordingly.

No I would not put in all my life savings even if the investment platform is owned by a multi billion dollar company I will thread carefully and be in a safe place, I would invest a good sum to get good returns but I definitely will not invest all my money. I have had too many experiences of money loss to pit all my eggs in one basket a second time. It didn’t leave me well the last time I did.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back