What's new

Will you invest everything you've got

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
I think to put everything to get more is a senseless idea, because who knows about tomorrow? Of course no one. So we should not take such a big risk where more chances are to lose everything you have. I would never choose that option, either I would go towards business with that savings but will invest some of them to check my abilities and to improve my self.

I would not dare invest my all into any site/platform no matter how legit it claims or people have claimed it is. Just like you, many people know where they are coming from and the way the world works, so, unless being moved by greed, it is not something anyone should do.

No i will not, the first rule of investing was only invest what you can afford to lose. I don't think im ready to lose everything i have even if it's a trusted company. It's not wise to put all your money in just one investment. But i will surely invest but not all.

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
Investing everything you have is a dangerous game. I believe investment is always 50-50, in most cases, people gain or lose the capital invested on every business. If the investment worth investing, you can consider 60% of your income on it.

Let the fun start.
You should never invest all you have. It is said that you should only invest what you can afford to lose. Anything can go wrong even for the top companies. If you invest all your money, what will happen if there is an emergency?

I can never invest all the money I have got in any investment, whether offline or online. They always that you invest what you can afford to loose and I always try to do that. I can never risk investing all my money then loosing it all. I better just invest a little amount and leave the rest for my own use and savings.

It doesn't make sense investing all your savings in a single investment, as it is very risky and if it turns out sour could lead to depression. I could invest a good some of money into such investment but I will never invest all my life savings, it is just like putting your hands in the mouth of a full grown Lion.

There's a significant difference between saving and investing. Saving is setting money aside in a safe place where it stays until you want to access it, whether that's in a few days, a few months, or even several years. It might earn a little interest depending on where you put it, and it will be there for you in case of an emergency or to achieve the goal you're saving for.

It is not a wise thing to do putting all your investments into a business, it is always good to save some and invest a good amount, saving will enable you cater for emergencies or other necessary needs while you await your profits from the investment and these profits should be re-invested always.

Let the fun start.
It might seem like the billionaires invest all they've got, yes, but most of their properties(assets and investments) are insured which is a form of saving incase if something goes wrong. As an average individual it won't be wise to invest all, you can work with a percentage in which you save some invest some, the percentage ratio should depend on the risk you're willing to take.

It's not advisable to invest all you've got. My advice is to always invest a percentage of your earnings, save some and spend some. Truth is there will always be need to spend to take care of your daily needs (expenses). If you invest all you've got, how do you manage your daily expenses? What if the investment crumbles or takes a long time to bring in returns? That's the reason you need to save a part of your earnings. I suggest this formula: Invest 50%, save 30% and spend 20%. This may not be realistic for everyone, it's only a suggestion on how your earnings should be appropriated.

There is the very difficult question in the suggesti any one select the option so i m decided very confused . i m decide the invest cryptocurrency amount of the logic investment not a other things important of the amount .

No I can never put my life savings in a single Investment. One of the major ways to know a good investor who knows what he or she is doing is to know how to diversify. If you put all your investment in one PLATFORM and later on something happens at the end of the day it means you will be at the verge of losing your life savings but if you diversify it will be okay.

No, I can not fullish to the extend that I will put all my saving money to that kind business, I can just divide it in to two and invest half of it on the such business to take risk of it, If I gain that is good, if I loose that will be a sadness but it will not depress me reach if I put all my money on it.

It would be very foolish to invest all my savings because if you run a deficit, you have no backup plan. After that you will not be able to save money for the rest of your life.Invest little by little and make a profit and invest this profit with this money so you can increase it but investing all the savings at once can bring very bad results.

Let the fun start.
There are different types of investor-- there's the risk taker and it's opposite, the risk averse. In investing you're gambling in a legal manner where you call yourself an investor instead of gambler. Being a risk taker comes with a great opportunity or what they call greater return of investment as we are talking about investing in a well-known company or business. But as others always say, that is to good to be true and no one knows when a calamity hits. So I think, being a risk-taker is not so bad and being a risk averse where you minimize the risk that you might get is also a good point. The best thing to do is balance the risk and utilized the opportunities.

I think I will invest everything cos we are talking about billionaire companies here cos I know the platform will be backed up with millions of dollars and secure, I would even get a loan for that cos it is a lifetime opportunity which I won't miss for any reason.

I can relate with your agony. Most times those who stems from poor background fall victim of Ponzi scheme because there want to make money fast. And also those that are greedy fall victim also of Ponzi. But I am glad you have learned your lesson and next time you would be wiser not to invest all your money.

Investing all of your money at the same time is advantageous because: You'll gain exposure to the markets as soon as possible. Historical market trends indicate the returns of stocks and bonds exceed returns of cash investments and bonds.

According to Warren Buffet do not invest everything into one basket. Make some other sources to multiply your income. Correct me if I'm wrong with my phrase but I know this is what he said. So everything should be in place.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back