Invest in mining companies

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$13.5100USD
Biznotes
Many people do not want to keep physical gold in their home since they see it as dangerous or too difficult to store, let's say that due to physical space, others do not want to invest in digital gold, since they think that they are not investing in real gold and that investment has nothing of value, so what many investors do is invest in mining companies related to gold extraction, do you think it is a good idea to invest in this type of company? Your profits may be closely related to the behavior of gold.

Gold is always profitable. I feel no matter what time of the year, gold is always at a consistent rate. I've never heard of digital gold though, aside from maybe Cryptocurrency, and I don't know if I'd want to invest in that. I could see investing into the actual companies that do the mining be a good idea, but idk where the digital side comes out.

In our country there are a couple of profitable mining companies listed for public trading on the stock exchanges, however, I have never bought stocks from these countries. If I had money, I would have done equity financing ion mining companies. I know a couple of people who own mining companies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back