What's new

Will you invest everything you've got

Let me ask you this, you just collected your salary, then the said Apple company launched an investment platform that offers 101% interest, will you pour all of that salary into the Investment, and probably borrow some more? There you are. No matter how watery and investment sounds, putting all of ones assets into it is definitely not a good idea.

It is a bad idea to put all your life savings in one investment it is very bad, if the investment does not later work out then that means all your live savings is gone, then you will be back to nothing.

It’s best advised not to put all you’ve got on a business. I’m a high risk taker and to be honest I can put all I have on a business I’m sure about. Sometimes I end up getting burned but when I win I win big.

Even if my brother is the owner of that company that promises not exactly a very high yield but a good profit in 6 months time then I would invest a very little amount. Investment is a gamble so you are gambling with your money int the hope that it will earn a good amount of profit. But what I always think is the negative side that my money can be lost if the company is a scam or when it folds up. When it comes to investment I am always a safe player.

No I won't it is not good to put your financial egg in one basket anything can happen if you invest all your funds in just one company it's better you Diversify, diversification is like a safe haven against risk
No I won't because I need to survive on something as well.
If I invest everything I have how can I take care of my my self my parents my siblings and all those looking on me for survival.
I will keep some against tomorrow

I will never risk my entire money, I will never invest what I cannot afford to lose. I believe in starting small, I believe in reinvesting the profits instead of withdrawing so that I can maximize my earning. My investment strategy has always helped me.

This kind of an investment opportunity sounds so interesting that I might be tempted to do that but I will caution myself from doing it based on the consequences of such an I'll thought out investment drive no matter the company that is offering it.

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
My teachers always said there is no shortcut in the life so these Ponzi schemes and investing platforms are only scam we should not invest in them.
Hard-working is only the key of success we should work hard and consistency it can lead us towards a success

No, you shouldn't unless is with a legit offline investment company that has a physical office. For online investment site, invest only the amount you can afford to lose in case everything goes south. Just to be on the safer side, invest with little amount.

No, you shouldn't unless is with a legit offline investment company that has a physical office. For online investment site, invest only the amount you can afford to lose in case everything goes south. Just to be on the safer side, invest with little amount.
Yes it only like gambling, once you lose , you lose everything . So Investment with small amounts is always safe. Just like if you have large amount of money then try to do Investment in different coins instead of one.

Yes i can invest all I've got since i found out that the business am going into is profitable, and is legit so why not i can invest everything i have, one thing i have learnt about business is that, it's grows overtime so you can't expect your investment to yield more profit in a day.

If there was complete assurance that the company would return 10% of the invested capital, I would think about investing only part of my capital. Since there is always the risk of loss, I would not lose all my money, only part of it. I find it difficult to make risky investments, as it costs me a lot to earn the money.

No. Even if you can afford to lose the money this risk would be too high. You need to diversify to lower your risk and make sure that you have alternative plans. Don't crash and burn.

Investing all I have got at once is a huge risk to me because there is what we call emergency what if such matter arise what will I do. So for me I will prefer to invest with half of my income and keep the rest to avoid begging or loan when emergency arise.

It makes no sense that you put all your life savings into an investment just because the company is reputable. Personally, I wouldn't I will just put some amount of money to it and if indeed it pays then I'll put the same amount next, nothing is sure online.

Investing all of your money at the same time is advantageous because: You'll gain exposure to the markets as soon as possible. Historical market trends indicate the returns of stocks and bonds exceed returns of cash investments and bonds.

I
Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
Love investment online and ponzi scheme

Let the fun start.
even if the big guys runs investment platforms I would never invest more than 30% of my money. every investment comes with a risk irrespective of how promising it is and so people must always be careful not to put all their eggs in one basket.

Even though investment is important, I don't think it is advisable to invest all the money you've got. This is because of emergency expenses. Some money should be kept aside to cater for such needs. Invest more, save less
Yes, you have made a good point. Money should not be kept for investment only. There are some other emergencies situations that will require us spending some money. That's is why we need to be saving as we are investing because the two can really help us in great ways.

Its never advisable to put all your eggs in one basket no matter how strong and secured the basket is. When it comes to business and investment, it's always important to set aside some amount of cash as a fall back plan in case something goes wrong.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back