What's new

Will you invest everything you've got

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
Ponzi scheme and apple company or alibaba company investment aren't the same because first is HYIP investment and second is forex investment and if you put all your money to buy actions at alibaba price may decrease a lot and you lose a fortune so better divide action purchase between apple and alibaba.

Coming from a poor background, I have learn to be very tideous when it comes to saving and investing, expecially in high to investment platforms or organisation cos they have all been a waste of time and scam to a lot of people both online and the real world.

The rate in which Ponzi schemes and investment platforms are been launched now are days have made me to realize that, we all are looking to get rich fast and easy.

Just take for example, if there was a multi billionaire company like (apple company or Alibaba company) create or launched an investment platform that offers 10% interest on every investment you put into it and it will take approximately 6 month before you can cash out of the platform. Would you put all your life savings and last dime into the platform or not?

Let the fun start.
Investment is something to go into as an optimist.
Personally, I love investing in stuff but can not invest all my capital incase of any unforseen circumstances.

I agree because investing everything is like preparing for the end of the world for you. When the business goes down and you had invested everything you had then that is clearly bankruptcy. Most of the business people I know would invest just enough so that when the business fails then can start again.
How on earth will one invest everything he or she had one earth?? Maybe such person wants to suffer the rest of his or her life in abject poverty. Cos it will be 85/100 to survive such kind of scar when the person eventually invests all it got.

Some certain kinds of investments is a gamble if not all,in that kind of situation whereby i have to wait for upto six months in other to cash out,i rather input some percentage of my total worth than investing all because if it fails,you'll be left with nothing and back to square one.

I will definitely not invest all my money in a business, though I qlway like doing business. Let me say 7/10 of my earning will be invested and others will be for miscellaneous budgeting. Businesses or investments comes with a lot of risk and it's inevitable.

Let the fun start.
I don't mind taking a risk by using all my earnings to invest,butfor me to do that I will beso sure of the brokers in charge of the investment, probably know he or she in person,so if anything goes wrong I will know where to get them. So I could take any risk once am sure of it by knowing who am dealing with in person I guess.

Some certain kinds of investments is a gamble if not all,in that kind of situation whereby i have to wait for upto six months in other to cash out,i rather input some percentage of my total worth than investing all because if it fails,you'll be left with nothing and back to square one.
Square one indeed, it will take many years for such person to recover such hardship. It takes only by the grace you see such kind of persons to return back to its base in life. I can't invest all i have and wait for such duration of time to see my investment reflect. Its kinda risky i must say.

Square one indeed, it will take many years for such person to recover such hardship. It takes only by the grace you see such kind of persons to return back to its base in life. I can't invest all i have and wait for such duration of time to see my investment reflect. Its kinda risky i must say.
Yea,very risky kind of investment.That's why i said i rather invest some percentage than investing all.Plus i need to be convinced that the potential outcome will be very profitable,else am not game.

How on earth will one invest everything he or she had one earth?? Maybe such person wants to suffer the rest of his or her life in abject poverty. Cos it will be 85/100 to survive such kind of scar when the person eventually invests all it got.
Yea exactly, poverty is another one having no money to cater for ones need.
And peradventure in a case where sickness intrudes in, how can such person do, die in the name of investment?
It doesn't make any sense to invest all you have not for any reason but to prevent being caught with unforseen circumstances.

Let the fun start.
The question is dicey and very important in business world , thou some people do invest everything they have on a business, a friend of mine sold everything he has on a travelling but fortunately it works out, but what if it doesnt? Its not advisable to invest everything you have on a business, because you need to have what you will back to if the business flop.

Yea,very risky kind of investment.That's why i said i rather invest some percentage than investing all.Plus i need to be convinced that the potential outcome will be very profitable,else am not game.
You're right, making inquiries before venturing into such is very much appreciated. Same with me, I will make researches to get concrete information about them before putting up my funds into it. I don't even love investment like that, apart from crypto investment.

You're right, making inquiries before venturing into such is very much appreciated. Same with me, I will make researches to get concrete information about them before putting up my funds into it. I don't even love investment like that, apart from crypto investment.
Yeah,cryptocurrencies investment is one of the best investment for me at the moment because it has proven to be very profitable as long as you follow the right procedures and even at that,am not still going to invest all my finances in it.

Investment is part of a person's ability to increase their financial status but in as much as this is important it is not advisable to invest all your life serving in a particular investment but some should remain in the bank or another form of investment. Or in business.

Yeah,cryptocurrencies investment is one of the best investment for me at the moment because it has proven to be very profitable as long as you follow the right procedures and even at that,am not still going to invest all my finances in it.
You shouldn't invest all you got for the coin, no matter how sure it is. Even when you subscribed to legit signal you shouldn't still invest all you have cos it backfires sometimes. And i know how people feels when they lose it all.

It will be an insane move to save my entire life by investing in a Ponzi scheme rather than speaking. How can I pay for my family's daily expenses? How do I do if there are unexpected circumstances? This is why I'm never going to invest all my love saving. They only have rich rapid mentality, often they are depressed when something turns towards the south.

No I would not reasons because, a business is not fixed in the point that you must have a successful investment before you can make profit. In cases where due to some unseen and supernatural forces your business now fails after investing all you got what would fall back to? So it always advisable to save up some in cases of situations like this

On what will I invest all my money? Even if I got all the money on me from an investment scheme I will never invest all my money in an investment. It is always advised that use your spare money to do any investment scheme you want to do.

Investing everything we got, I wont buy into the idea because you are not in charge of the investment and anything can happen at any time, so once you lose once you lose all, which will be very bad to you as a person. So why not invest some it might even be more than your reserve but not all.

Let the fun start.
This question seems tricky because it is hard to choose between investing all the savings one has with either apple or alibaba company and investing in part. Although, with the credibility of those two companies, it can be a good idea to invest all money one has but it is unwise to put all your eggs in one basket. In view of this, I would say I can't invest all life savings.

There is no way I would invest all my money into a ponzi scheme. Even if the scheme is genuine and has good reputation, I still would not invest everything. My risk tolerance is not high enough for such risky move.
Risking your hard earn money into any Ponzi scheme is not advisable, we all know how Ponzi scheme and hyip sites operates, it's won't be a good risk to take, instead, investing into other legitimate investment is reasonable

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back