What's new

Why did you become an entrepreneur?

Becoming an entrepreneur is the only way to secure ur future and maximize your efforts. No matter how much effort u put into a job u can never receive equivalent reward as what u put in. Also the fear of uncertainty alone can be frustrating Cos you dont know when u are going to lose your job

I became and enterpreneur because there's no white collar job out there after finishing my studies and I have to survive, i hate been bossed around by people who dont value my services, all they want is to treats you like a slave and later cast you away after using you, so i intend to work freely and be a boss of myself.

Fantastic, if the sites stays longer the way i wish it. Maybe i can visit it even when i find a high paying offline or online gig to work for. I just find the forum interactive and good for improving ideas through friends like you.
I think that what you describe is important @Sincerem , "I find the forum interactive and good to improve ideas through friends like you." because thanks to this, I have learned and clarified doubts of certain aspects that are important for my projects. It has given me more firmness in making decisions.

I think that what you describe is important @Sincerem , "I find the forum interactive and good to improve ideas through friends like you." because thanks to this, I have learned and clarified doubts of certain aspects that are important for my projects. It has given me more firmness in making decisions.
Its wonderful that you've clarified the lingering doubt in your project through the Q&A sections in the forum. That's why it is good to interact with people from different locations and ethnicity to share common goals. Because they can contribute also to your success by given you advise about the merits and demerits of the business.

Its wonderful that you've clarified the lingering doubt in your project through the Q&A sections in the forum. That's why it is good to interact with people from different locations and ethnicity to share common goals. Because they can contribute also to your success by given you advise about the merits and demerits of the business.
I think that like me many members have clarified doubts on different topics, and nothing better than to take the decision to start a venture, have clarity and put into practice the advice received. This way you minimize the failure in the business environment and as an autonomous.

Being an entrepreneur can be an exciting and liberating endeavor. Many people have ideas for a business or product, but only a few take the leap and open a new business. While being an entrepreneur is extremely difficult, it has its benefits.Being an entrepreneur gives you the opportunity to take a calculated risk on a passion.

The major reason i became an entrepreneur was when i saw the advantage of becoming your own boss and you don't have to work under someone if you are interested or willing to earn more money from the online sites you are actually working on

I became an entrepreneur recently for so many reasons but mostly because of its advantages. After I realized that no employer can pay his staff more than himself, I realized i must be an employer myself.

Becoming an entrepreneur means you are not only creating employment opportunity for yourself, but also a handful of people. By becoming an entrepreneur, not just you but you are also helping other people to make money

Would love to hear your accounts on why you turned into a business visionary/entrepreneur.

Is this something you decided to do, or did you fall into it? A few business people guarantee they realized from the beginning they needed to turn into a business person, others state they had no clue they could actually be one.

Is business venture so great - any second thoughts?
Like you said that a few business people realised from the beginninh what they needed to be or turn into a business person was not just a day decision. But pressure and exposure will teach you.

Quote of today
Believe in what you can do... If you are not good enough then dedicate yourself into learning. The world is demanding be sellable
Post automatically merged:

Would love to hear your accounts on why you turned into a business visionary/entrepreneur.

Is this something you decided to do, or did you fall into it? A few business people guarantee they realized from the beginning they needed to turn into a business person, others state they had no clue they could actually be one.

Is business venture so great - any second thoughts?
Like you said that a few business people realised from the beginninh what they needed to be or turn into a business person was not just a day decision. But pressure and exposure will teach you.

Quote of today
Believe in what you can do... If you are not good enough then dedicate yourself into learning. The world is demanding be sellable

I was trained as a nurse here in my country but the pay is not sustainable so my main aim of being an entrepreneur is actually to increase my source of income and portfolio in order to reach and afford all my needs.

You are absolutely right, being an entrepreneur is not a one day decision or one that is taken lightly, but the very situation you describe "pressure and exposure will teach you" and that is when we take the risk to face and move forward in a venture and thus resolve our economic situation.

Be an entrepreneurship is matter of decision making and mostly information acquire because many believe that you must have enough capital before you can be an entrepreneur which not so. I decided to be an entrepreneur because I don't really like to controlling or insulting by anyone and I also like to use the effort that I will use for someone to be making money, use it for myself.

I am not an entrepreneur. It surprises me that a lot of people who have a business are calling themselves entrepreneur. I believe just you own a business does not mean you are an entrepreneur.

I was compelled to,as there was no available work,I had to create work for myself,I had to work for money,so I can say I am in the picture of been an enterprenure until money work for me.

I want to be an entrepreneur because I want to diversify my source of income. The primary one is not enough to take care of a lot of my actually needs and as such I will like to learn skills that will help me work during my free time and earn money from it.

I am an entrepreneur, that owns a garden sells my farm produces to wholesalers, and retail stores to make money. I'm just planning to expand my garden to a bigger one, plant other food crops, and other food stuffs that is highly in demand missing in my luxuries.

people that i know that chose the "entrepreneur" path did it because they never loved the working atmosphere and always wanted to start something on their own

With the emerging trend in the world economy,i decided to venture in business of agriculture reason that the future really is in sustainable food security for all before any thing else.

I became an entrepreneur to help to better the lives of me and my family. The salary I earn could not possibly takes care of my needs the way I wanted it, so I venture into business to augments my salary for a better living.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back