Why did you become an entrepreneur?

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Would love to hear your accounts on why you turned into a business visionary/entrepreneur.

Is this something you decided to do, or did you fall into it? A few business people guarantee they realized from the beginning they needed to turn into a business person, others state they had no clue they could actually be one.

Is business venture so great - any second thoughts?

I ventured into enterpreneurship because I was interested in being my own boss. Not working under the control of some so called bosses. I also love to make independent decisions.

I ventured into entrepreneur because I want to be an employer to other employees
The aim of an entrepreneur is to be in charge of your business which is my aim
Entrepreneurship us one of the soul of business

To be an entrepreneur is freedom and run away to depending on others and their orders, but besides this lot of responsibilities, high risk and lot of investment involved.

I turned to entrepreneur because I don't want to working under some one and be expecting salary. I turned to entrepreneur to be my own boss, I don't want to be deliver Money for anyone. I want to have freedom of life style, I want to be wearing any clothes I like not in uniform.

The major reason of becoming an entrepreneur is to make money (Profit) and be able to give oneself a situable and enjoyable life. Becoming an Entrepreneur make you independent

I fell in love with wristwatches and also noticed that lots of people especially the rich love high quality watches. Coupled with my knowledge about ecommerce and ecommerce solutions, I decided to create a Facebook page, imported some nice selections and began my advert via Facebook sponsored posts, every interested buyer gets doorstep delivery. Now I am planning to make it bigger by creating a very attractive website + various watch collections.

Entrepreneur are risk taker they are agent of change so much interested in making change decided to create new ideas and do new things want to be employer of labors and take people out of poverty

I became an entrepreneur solely because I want to change the situation of my community, I want to reduce unemployment rate, insecurity, famine, and to end bad governance in the state.

Would love to hear your accounts on why you turned into a business visionary/entrepreneur.

Is this something you decided to do, or did you fall into it? A few business people guarantee they realized from the beginning they needed to turn into a business person, others state they had no clue they could actually be one.

Is business venture so great - any second thoughts?
Becoming an entrepreneur to me was a big dream l wished to complete after l heard about the story of a successful entrepreneur around my area and l decided to be my own boss in the future by becoming a hard working entrepreneur.

I went for business because of the prestige and the money making opportunity it offers me, I have discovered that business is the way out of poverty for everyone.

Becoming an entrepreneur actually was arouse in me from the courses i offered during my undergraduate level. I was told that for an individual to leverage beyond the level of his/her colleagues, such an individual must be ready to be a risk taker, thereby being an entrepreneur by taken actions on act of serendipity that could attract payment such as doing business or rendering services to receive money in return as an exchange for the service rendered. But, i started it practical after graduation when there were no alternative to means of survival.

Well I'm not an entrepreneur yet but I have plans of becoming one in the nearest future because I want to be an employer of labour... I want to create job opportunities for people who do not have...... I also want to be an entrepreneur because I can't picture myself working tirelessly from 9-5 everyday and then end up receiving meagre salary

As for me, I am still on my journey to actualizing my entrepreneurial dreams. What prompted me into it is the need to be a master of my time while being productive with it. I also wanted to have quality time for my family by being my own boss. Again I wanted to maximize my potentials, something I could not do while working for someone else.

I am not one yet , but I plan to be soon. Main reason would be not to join an already filled labour market, instead be the one to tap resources from the labor market and ready to hire people. I guess self employed has a nice ring to it , the journey won't be easy but I'm fully prepared to take that step.

The rate of unemployment in my area is very high. About 70% of undergraduate are unemployed. I started my business to be an easy path for me to eat get out of the unemployment crisis and it has been very fruitful. Hopefully I’ll become the richest young enterpreneur very soon 😇

Entrepreneurship is something that I've loved and had a passion for right from my childhood, I love being dependent, so I started right from when I was still in high school, I would buy snacks from outside school and sell in school. This energy became stronger as I grew up and I became a full-time entrepreneur after I graduated.

Why I become entrepreneur because I don't want to depend on others, entrepreneurshi is something that I have passion on it I love to be boss of my own

I became an entrepreneur because I desired so much to have financial independence. I got tired of having loans and being broke all the time. I am really glad that I have now paid all debts, I have my savings and I am still working hard to have my own money. At this rate, I am seeing myself gain so much financial independence, all thanks to entrepreneurship.

I LOVE how we have all become entrepreneurs these days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What's the definition of an entrepreneur, though? My husband and I have been running a small graphic design company for over five years but I'd hardly call us entrepreneurs. We make a decent sum but that's just it. I wouldn't say we are entrepreneurs, though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back