What's new

Why did you become an entrepreneur?

As for I will love to be an entrepreneur because I wouldn't want to be controlled by someone , I wouldn't want to have a stress filled days because of trying to impress someone. I want to have something of my own that can make me proud .

Would love to hear your accounts on why you turned into a business visionary/entrepreneur.

Is this something you decided to do, or did you fall into it? A few business people guarantee they realized from the beginning they needed to turn into a business person, others state they had no clue they could actually be one.

Is business venture so great - any second thoughts?
My biggest motivation to quit my full-time job and become an entrepreneur was time, the time I was stopping to share with my children, the time I was spending while working for someone and I didn't get good pay and stopped doing what I liked it, I wanted to be the owner of my own time, to work for me and for me ... that was my greatest motivation

Being an entrepreneur came as a realisation when I was working as an intern.

I hated the fact that I could not control my own time. The money was there, but always working when someone dictated, not so good.

I became an entrepreneur through checking of adverts online, reading updates on news around the world, listening to comments on business discussed in a program on radio and television, moreso, I engaged in different types of trade that I know can fetched me little or more money.

An entrepreneur is somone that need to have business understanding should somone who is very intelligent someone that make use of his or her for business plans.... Should be someone that always carry people along in terms of business. An entrepreneur is a leader

I love to be my own boss! Period! I can relate to the pain, headache, frustration and depression it takes to be pushed around by a boss. Things can really get ugly when your boss happens to be rude and callous towards you.

Next , I love to dictate my own money, no other person should dictate how much I get to earn in a month.

Considering all theses factors, I am moved to become an entrepreneur.

I am doing a job in government sector and Now willing to do entrepreneurship, because there is lot of profit in business and entrepreneurship.
I am using my earning from my employment and investing in entrepreneur.

Even if am not an entrepreneur yet but someday I will really love to be one because I love been the boss myself, I love doing my things in my own way, I love organizing my stuffs on my own order and also been an entrepreneur will give me access to involve in other things apart from work.

Would love to hear your accounts on why you turned into a business visionary/entrepreneur.

Is this something you decided to do, or did you fall into it? A few business people guarantee they realized from the beginning they needed to turn into a business person, others state they had no clue they could actually be one.

This business is great venture and i engaged since last year. This business needs complete concentration. Its more easy than going to office. After covid we are living in smart workd means we are own boss.

many people became an entrepreneur because they see it as a mandatory journey to take, so am I also. My experience in the Job market and my achievements in education made me realize that working for others is no longer a life that suits my career.

I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to be free financially....I wanted to have money of my own without relying for anybody help.... I also became an entrepreneur because I have to start to plan for my future and that of my children.

I prefer to work as an enerprenerer.

I have that trait of being an entrepreneur long time ago, when I was still in my primary school. When I sell toys during Christmas time, toys like, toy motorcycle, toy gun, balloon, candle, knock outs etc. I was making money with it back then to save and help in buying my textbooks and snacks. Now I'm still going along with such trait, now I'm trying to be a tech saavy.

I became an entrepreneur to actualise my vision, being help me discover my innovative skills. An entrepreneur make you to be boss of yourself and employer of labour. It gives you control over the factors of production which includes land, labour capital. You have the ability to utilize these factors in other to actualise production.

I became an entrepreneur because of the high rate of unemployment in my country. Graduates in my country find it very difficult to get jobs.
Becoming an entrepreneur was my only hope at a better life after school.

I just love entrepreneur Coupled with my knowledge about ecommerce and ecommerce solutions, I decided to create a Facebook page, imported some nice selections and began my advert via Facebook sponsored posts, every interested buyer gets doorstep delivery. Now I am planning to make it bigger by creating a very attractive website + various watch collections.

I ventured into business because i felt it was better to give it my best in my early days and enjoy the benefits later when i must have nurtured it to fruition. It pays to give it my best than putting it in another man.

Alot of reasons are why people tends to become an entrepreneur, among them are lack of time, insecurity of jobs and fairly compensation. As an entrepreneur, the time you invested into someone else job, if invested into your business you will be better off because of your decision.

Even when I was young I already knew that my personality is not cut out for business. When my brother made a start up in retailing special steel and later he was importing the product from Japan maybe I was encouraged. He was getting rich so I thought I could also do it. My retailing business is computer supplies. It was difficult at first but I made a full study on the operation of the business so I was able to cope with the pressure and the needs of the business for proper management especially with the finances.

For one thing, I prefer to be self employed. Entrepreneurship gives me the opportunity to be that. Entrepreneurship is something I've been dreaming about since I was young, I always wanted to establish something myself. So it had been a goal driven since I was young.
Post automatically merged:

For one thing, I prefer to be self employed. Entrepreneurship gives me the opportunity to be that. Entrepreneurship is something I've been dreaming about since I was young, I always wanted to establish something myself. So it had been a goal driven since I was young.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back