What's new

Why did you become an entrepreneur?

I wanted the freedom to hire and fire anyone I want. Well, not exactly! I am just kidding. I am trying to beome an entrepreneur just becauae no one hires me! LOL! That's also a half truth. I am an entrepreneur because I have knack for entrepreneurship.

It irritates me when someone else push me around like a toy without choice. I wanted to be my own boss, having no one to push me around, know my own income per month without any one threatening to deduct out of my salary if I come late to work. So this was my inspiration of why I became an entrepreneur.

Though I have not ventured or become a full entrepreneur but it is my dream. I want to do it to be financially free and have my privacy. Also to provide employement for other people as well. I hope this new year will be the year all these goals will be materialized.

I became an entrepreneur because I know it's not possible for me to accumulate wealth with salary job. I want to be a decision maker in a business and I don't see myself doing that with other people's Business or company. So I believe if I can get started with my own business then I will be able to accumulate wealth.

I choose to go into business in order to achieve financial freedom. If you look at the list of the richest people in the world, you will discover that either they own big companies, or invest other big companies, only s tiny fraction of them are salary earners. Also, I add investment to it in order to make the process faster.

To work myself and earn more on my own ways ,
Doing enterpreneur is best because once you start doing than you will be able to work and stand yourself.
People who earn by their ownself can be able to work hard at any age because they will win the working power.

I ventured into business because I wanted to be free and not been bossed around. I also wanted to be able to be accountable for myself. Earning a steady income and not waiting till the end of a particular month to get paid. And also because I wanted to be more creative and knowledgeable of my skill and growing in it day by day.

I became an entrepreneur so I could be disciplined in my way of life..To become financially literate, financially stable and to have very optimistic mindset about growth in life.

Becoming an entrepreneur is the only way to get financial freedom, and that is why I must become one, I already have my plans but some other things are needed to actualize it,so that is what is holding me back, you cannot attain some financial height until you become the boss of your self

I became an entrepreneur out of my love for business and probably because I am a business student. Although the main reasons many have for being an entrepreneur is to make gain/profits. but for me, it is more. I want to be able to experience more in the business world.

For one thing, I prefer to be self employed. Entrepreneurship gives me the opportunity to be that. Entrepreneurship is something I've been dreaming about since I was young, I always wanted to establish something myself. So it had been a goal driven since I was young.
Post automatically merged:

For one thing, I prefer to be self employed. Entrepreneurship gives me the opportunity to be that. Entrepreneurship is something I've been dreaming about since I was young, I always wanted to establish something myself. So it had been a goal driven since I was young.
Some people become entrepreneurs because they see it as a mandatory journey to take. Their prior experience in the job market or achievements in education makes them realize that working for others is no longer a life suited for them. ... Entrepreneurs are driven with the need to succeed and control their own destiny

I became an entrepreneur because i wanted to independent from rules and regulations which imposed by others on me.... You can say an entrepreneur is only boss so no need to make new bosses..
That's why i chose to be entrepreneur.

So much fuss about entrepreneurship these days with very little Impact! This is because many people who are going about with the title of an entrepreneur are not really in it to create high significance. They are in it to make ends meet.

Though still in the university, my aim after graduation is not to be roaming the streets with CV in hand looking for a job, but to be someone who can start his own business and then employ people. That way, I will be solving (at least, to an extent) the problem of unemployment that is prevalent in my country.
I pray it comes true.

What is most important to me is to be the owner of my own time. It can be very stifling when you have to work with the clock because some one else expects that of you for strictly their own gain.

I don't call myself an entrepreneur even though I have a business. Becoming an entrepreneur is not just about owning a business. Starting a business was no my choice. I never wanted to do a business, however, when I lost my job due to Covid, I had to start a business with what ever savings I had. Once I launched my business, only then I started seeing possibilities.

The freedom speaks for itself. That being said, if I am to subject myself over pressure to get something done then I know am doing it for my own gain and not a means to boast my promotion.
Then if am working extra mile then it's for the growth of my business.

Am not the type that likes been confined to a particular job description or responsibility, I don't like the idea of having a limited time for myself and most importantly I cringe at the idea of being able to only earn for just twelve times in a year, that was what basically fueled my journey in enterprenuership

When I graduated from collage, i wanted to be my own boss, so I ventured into enterpreneurship because I wasn't interested working under the control of some so called bosses. I also love to make independent decisions.

There are a host of reasons why individuals choose to become entrepreneurs over the more traditional route of becoming employees. Only you can decide the life that’s right for you, but with the uncertainty of entrepreneurship also comes tremendous freedom and accountability.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back