What's new

Did you receive a holiday bonus for 2023?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
The new year is here, did you by any chance get a holiday bonus in 2023? I did not as I work for myself, but I know some people who got a decent holiday bonus for their work. How much did you end up making from yours?

I received a holiday bonus in some places I work while some, none. I really enjoyed my holiday no doubt, with or without bonus, It still hasn't bothered nor affected the way I used to or will be working in the current year.

Yes, we're always given Christmas bonuses at work. It's one of the things that I love so much about our workplace. They value workers so much because they know how workers can easily move to their rivals if they are not treated well.

I am a freelancer and one of the major disadvantages for being a freelance is there is no one to offer you bonus. You get bonus only when you are on someone’s payroll. However, when I was working in other companies, I used to receive holiday bonus, which was just about the monthly salary.

I didn't get it because this year was very bad for our company and the boss clearly said that there is no money, but I'm not offended because I know that it's true and he didn't take the money for himself and also we didn't earn as much as we planned

I received a holiday bonus in some places I work while some, none. I really enjoyed my holiday no doubt, with or without bonus, It still hasn't bothered nor affected the way I used to or will be working in the current year.
That's great. Not all jobs will offer a bonus, but it's always a great addition if they do.
I didn't get it because this year was very bad for our company and the boss clearly said that there is no money, but I'm not offended because I know that it's true and he didn't take the money for himself and also we didn't earn as much as we planned
I'm sorry to hear that. Not all businesses will be able to give out bonuses. Some will struggle through the year, I totally understand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back