What's new

Why did you become an entrepreneur?

The reasons of mr becoming an entrepreneur is for profit that is the primary objectives of a business or an establishment because if not for profit then I will not definitely invest my resources into a business.

I became an entrepreneur for me to be able to achieve my dream business.and so far I have been able to achieve so much and I'm proud of owning my own business.

Let me not be sound but I actually wanted to be an entrepreneur solely because I wanted to have more money but with time I actually grew in love with the whole thing.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning why i have chosen to become an entrepreneur, i have to say that it was the pandemic that changed how i view things, my perspective to life and then the rich dad, poor dad book

I became an entrepreneur basically because I wanted to expand my sources of income. It is nice to just do something with your free time that can bring money.

Entrepreneur are people who took risk to be free from financial freedom and slavery of working for government or private company, the reason I can become an entrepreneur is because I really want to take responsibilities of my life.

Why I became an entrepreneur was because of the thought I had of wanting to be independent of any body. I want to be myself and fend for myself when I want to and however way I feel I want to as well.

I became an entrepreneur in order to be able to support what I earns from my job which is not enough to feed me and my family and pay for utilities at home.

I ventured into enterpreneurship because I was interested in being my own boss. Not working under the control of some so called bosses. I also love to make independent decisions.
The fact that one can become independent without anyone in placing your decision-making and you can take all your profit of the business without sharing it with anyone is more than enough reason for me to want to become an entrepreneur.

I became an entrepreneur in order to be able to support what I earns from my job which is not enough to feed me and my family and pay for utilities at home.
That is a nice move as it is not easy trying to rely on a single earninng stream these days when the economy is harsh and goods are certain expensive.

I became an employer in order to get something to augments what I earned as salary monthly. To also have something to fall back to should something happens to my regular job.

I became an employer in order to get something to augments what I earned as salary monthly. To also have something to fall back to should something happens to my regular job.
Yes that is the most common reason people take this sector of income. But when you become an employee and work under someone, your income is fairly limited. When you do your own business you can progress as much as you wish.

I ventured into enterpreneurship because I was interested in being my own boss. Not working under the control of some so called bosses. I also love to make independent decisions.
This is a very good motive for venturing into entrepreneurship business as entrepreneurship gives you the ability for you to have your own business and be independent in taking decisions and also taking profit from the business.

I started little fraction of graphics art while I was still in school.. Years after, I thought I could get a white collar job using the certificate gotten from my formal education, after various failed attempts at getting a job. I had no choice that to go back to my drawing board, and I'm so glad i did. I'm a full time graphic designer with a very huge portfolio.

This is a very good motive for venturing into entrepreneurship business as entrepreneurship gives you the ability for you to have your own business and be independent in taking decisions and also taking profit from the business.
Yes the freedom that is provided by the entrepreneurship is something people strive for. normally doing any job under someone have work pressure as well as you can do according to your own will. But entrepreneurship gives you the freedom.

Why do I become an entrepreneur
Well I become an entrepreneur because I it bring allot of money and it services and guid you through some tough time getting money

I LOVE how we have all become entrepreneurs these days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What's the definition of an entrepreneur, though? My husband and I have been running a small graphic design company for over five years but I'd hardly call us entrepreneurs. We make a decent sum but that's just it. I wouldn't say we are entrepreneurs, though.
I became an entrepreneur because I want to actualize my dream or business the only way one can actually his dream of business is by becoming a good entrepreneur.

Yes that is the most common reason people take this sector of income. But when you become an employee and work under someone, your income is fairly limited. When you do your own business you can progress as much as you wish.
When you work under someone you have limited space for financial freedom and personal development. You will be limited to thinking on how the business of your employer will progress rather than your own.

I did so to be free from the 9 to 5 lifestyle. It has always been my dream to be a boss of my own, just like I saw my dad when I was growing up.

I became an entrepreneur not because I wanted to make money, but because I needed to make money. I believe this is usually one of the reasons why many of us today go into any from of business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back