What's new

Did you save your first profit? (put it in a picture)

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
You know when a business owner saves their first bit of profit? Like how some stores will put the first dollar they get into a picture frame, saying this was the first sale they ever got. Do you ever do that with your business? I was thinking about doing that, but I don't make cash, so I don't feel it has the same weight otherwise.

Anyway, did you ever save your first profit and share it in your establishment?

I have never saved proof of income except at least one time I bragged about it on social media. It lead to someone coming over to my house wanting to know how I did. Greedy guy, ha ha. Just kidding, he was a good friend of mine and he passed away too young.

What did I do with my first earning? Well, I bought clothes and gave a nice treat to my siblings. As a business owner, when I made first profits, I took my friends for a dinner. I did not save the first money I made as a worker or as a business.

I have never saved proof of income except at least one time I bragged about it on social media. It lead to someone coming over to my house wanting to know how I did. Greedy guy, ha ha. Just kidding, he was a good friend of mine and he passed away too young.
I'm sorry to hear that. He sounded like a fun person. :)
What did I do with my first earning? Well, I bought clothes and gave a nice treat to my siblings. As a business owner, when I made first profits, I took my friends for a dinner. I did not save the first money I made as a worker or as a business.
That's awesome of you. I too bought some clothes. Didn't take family out to dinner, but we did have a big dinner on my first big paycheck. Was happy about that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back