What's new

Why did you become an entrepreneur?

The reason why i became an entrepreneur is because i don't like been control all the tike, i want to work on my own time and have freedom.

I went for business because of the prestige and the money making opportunity it offers me, I have discovered that business is the way out of poverty for everyone.

having your own business is far much better than having a job because you would not need to endure a boss who always screams at you just because of your small mistakes yiou make.

To be an entrepreneur is freedom and run away to depending on others and their orders, but besides this lot of responsibilities, high risk and lot of investment involved.
One thing that made me to venture into entreprenuership is the time it afford my to engage in other things.And also the quest to provide quality services that i did not get is another factor and then the chance to explore on newer ideas.

I turned to entrepreneur because I don't want to working under some one and be expecting salary. I turned to entrepreneur to be my own boss, I don't want to be deliver Money for anyone. I want to have freedom of life style, I want to be wearing any clothes I like not in uniform.
Entrepreneurship is one of the best way for someone to become a boss of his own without having to answer to anyone but as an entrepreneur must be highly skillful and be able to do a business that will bring in a lot of profit to you.

I actually became an entrepreneur because I have always had the dream of being a boss of my own and I've always wanted to be an employer of labour.

Due to lack of jobs available after school, I had to start up a little business venture. Being an entrepreneur is the best avenue have a source of livelihood these days.

I have not become an entrepreneur yet, however, I do plan to conduct my own business in the future. I want to become entrepreneur because being an entrepreneur allows you to be independent and make your own decisions when it comes to conducting business.

I became an entrepreneurs simply because I want to creat a big conglomerate with so many employees. This would further strengthen the economy of my country. If all of us isn't expecting the white collar jobs.

Entrepreneurs are risk takers who are passionate about change and have opted to invent new ideas and do new things in order to employ people and lift them out of poverty.

I decide to become an entrepreneur in order to achieve a financial freedom which salary can't bring for me. I can work on different opportunity as an entrepreneur unlike when I face one job while working for a company to earn salary.

Well I don't think there is any age for someone to become an enterpreneur except little kids who cannot differenciate between left and right

Free time is one of the reasons while I want to become an entrepreneur. Entrepreneur knows how to use other people's money and time to establish a successful business for himself. Then you can go on vacations at different location in the world to spend your free time.

I became an entrepreneur simply because to have ideas of businesses and also to earn money. I also because an entrepreneur just to be financially independent.

I actually want become an entrepreneur as I don't necessarily need to work under anybody to get paid ,I will just focus on my business and improving it ,by controlling other factors of production

My major reason of becoming an entrepreneur, though am yet to become a solid one now but hopefully, I will. My major reason is that entrepreneurship gives you an edge over salary works to expand your limits and create a niche for your self while you make money.

Due to lack of jobs available after school, I had to start up a little business venture. Being an entrepreneur is the best avenue have a source of livelihood these days.
That is true. Entrepreneurship is a good source of livelihood these days. Especially since employment is so scarce even if you finish school. So starting your own business becomes the best option.

That is true. Entrepreneurship is a good source of livelihood these days. Especially since employment is so scarce even if you finish school. So starting your own business becomes the best option.
Right now I think starting your own business is the not just the best option but your only option. Am guessing you are form Nigeria right? Did you see the news president Buhari made a statement that there are no jobs out there, that even if you come out with the best results, there would be no job for you.

When I later realised that white collar jobs aren't forth coming.
When I realised every time spent searching for jobs is as important as the job itself.
Then I knew that I could be a boss of my own, and I had passion for anything that has to do farming, most especially poultry which I ventured into and it paved way for me. So I chose to be an entrepreneur.

Growing up I believe that working to get paid at the end of the month is no way to live..Because that means I'm adding to someone else's success day after day, so I decided to become an entrepreneur to make others work for me as well at the end of the day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back