What's new

Did Facebook going down the other day hurt your business?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How did you guys react when Facebook went down recently? I think it was a few days ago, but Facebook was down for a couple hours, confusing millions of people thinking we got our accounts hacked. I got onto my Facebook account on my phone and it logged me out, and when I tried to log in, it gave me an error saying it was the wrong password. Thankfully I checked the downRigthtNow site and many people were having the same issue.

I didn't think until now about how that may have affected businesses that rely heavily on Facebook. Did anyone here have issues with their business because Meta went down? This includes Instagram, Whats app and whatever other Meta apps are out there.

Facebook was down for me for less than an hour. I promote my business through Facebook and I also have a business on Facebook (I use Facebook Marketplace and Facebook Shop), however, my sales are so small that I was not affected when Facebook went down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back