What's new

Why did you become an entrepreneur?

Would love to hear your accounts on why you turned into a business visionary/entrepreneur.

Is this something you decided to do, or did you fall into it? A few business people guarantee they realized from the beginning they needed to turn into a business person, others state they had no clue they could actually be one.

Is business venture so great - any second thoughts?
I'm still working in a company but I'm planning to swift to business in nearest future and serious working towards it. I have always wanted to do business but lack of resources is one the major factors is holding me back.

Would love to hear your accounts on why you turned into a business visionary/entrepreneur.

Is this something you decided to do, or did you fall into it? A few business people guarantee they realized from the beginning they needed to turn into a business person, others state they had no clue they could actually be one.

Is business venture so great - any second thoughts?
Running a business venture is great of course.
I went into entrepreneurship because I wanted to start something of my own which can bring me money.

I have been involved in business even before I finished my university degree so it was somewhat natural for me to be an entrepreneur because it makes me be my own boss,take decision in my own and make money.

The exact reason why i be became an enterpreneur is because i got tired of being boss around by people, and i also wanted to showcase my own enterpreneur talent.

Why do many people become entrepreneurs, of course we compare a worker will get a steady income every month, while the entrepreneur will get big profits. As high as the rank of employees are subordinates, while the smallest entrepreneur is the owner of the business.

Well in order to be self employed and to earn my own money withy own sweat,it is always very rewarding knowing how far you have gone in growing your own business

The exact reason why i be became an enterpreneur is because i got tired of being boss around by people, and i also wanted to showcase my own enterpreneur talent.
Lolz, it seems you have forgotten what our African parents will say..
They will say for you to be a boss you need to work under someone for sometimes before you are able to establish your own... Lolz.

I ventured into entrepreneur because I want to be an employer to other employees
The aim of an entrepreneur is to be in charge of your business which is my aim
Entrepreneurship us one of the soul of business
I have a simple question to ask. If you are to be given a job opportunity that pays better and would require most of your time would you quit this your business for it?

I ventured into entrepreneurship because I not only wanted to be free; in the sense of not limited by working for someone anyways, I wanted to be sure that I'll be able to get concurrent rewards for my efforts.

To be honest I became an entrepreneur because I was looking for ways in which I could diversify my sources of income. The money that I am getting from my offline job is not really sustainable and a helping hand is going to be important.

I am not yet an entrepreneur. But that is what I want to be because I don't really have time for government . The government over here are not really interested in the citizen of his country. They are just interested in themselves.

I needed the ability to control myself and not to be working for someone. There are numerous benefits of being an entrepreneur and one of the benefit is that you have enough time for yourself to even engage in other profitable ventures.

I have realised that if you want to make it in life , then you dont have to start working for people because the people you are working for Will keep getting richer while you are being paid peanut as salary .

To be an entrepreneur is freedom and run away to depending on others and their orders, but besides this lot of responsibilities, high risk and lot of investment involved.
For me becoming a entrepreneur because I really have interest about business, because been your own boss nobody will really disturb you, and you will start making money for yourself.

I started a business in the hope of making money, and now I am gradually moving towards entrepreneurship. As a budding entrepreneur, my main aim is to make a difference in society. I want to sell products and services that people find useful, and I want to use the money I make through the business to betterment of the society. Of course I want to live a comfortable life but I also care about people and society.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back