How do you become productive when you are under pressure

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
A professional always is under pressure to perform well. As a professional how can you become more productive when you're under pressure? Here are some key things to focus on:

Break tasks into smaller steps: Divide larger tasks into smaller, more manageable ones, and focus on completing each step.

Prioritize your tasks: Determine which tasks are most urgent and important, and tackle those first. Consider both deadlines and your own creativity levels when prioritizing.

Normally, it is always very difficult for you to be very productive when you are under pressure because you're not going to be relaxed to do the things you are supposed to do which is most likely going to result in you making mistakes in your job. So, in order for you to avoid being Under pressure, you should try as much as possible to have a schedule and timetable on how to do the things you're supposed to do so that you will not find yourself being in pressure to do things.

I have worked under pressure, some times am more productive working under pressure and some times reverse is the case. I can't really pin what's the cause.

Be calm and don’t rush it. Break your tasks down and work towards them one after the other. As time goes on you will get used to it and you will complete your tasks seamlessly.

I have worked under pressure, some times am more productive working under pressure and some times reverse is the case. I can't really pin what's the cause.
I can relate to you. Sometimes I am more productive when I am under pressure. For instance, if the dead line is near, I can finish the task faster compared to when deadline is far away. But sometimes pressure also makes me less creative.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back