What's new

Why did you become an entrepreneur?

I became an entrepreneur to enable gain experience about how work is being done, how to work with employers and employees. I became an entrepreneur to be able to cater for my basic needs. It is very essential for me because I have loads of needs to care for to enable me succeed to a great extent

I’m not entrepreneur yet but i really look up to being one very soon. It pays to be a boss of your own and you don’t have to serve a company all the hours of your life only to earn little. Being an entrepreneur gives you time to build your self and learn other skills. It gives financial freedom because you don’t owe in return to pay from salary at the end of the month. I would love to be an entrepreneur because I hope to have my own laundromat space and I want a classy one.

I am currently employed by a government entity, and I am planning to become an entrepreneur for more financial gain. This in view of a critical situation that we are living in my country and the knowledge that I have acquired in this media. This has given me different motives and options to achieve it.

I am currently employed by a government entity, and I am planning to become an entrepreneur for more financial gain. This in view of a critical situation that we are living in my country and the knowledge that I have acquired in this media. This has given me different motives and options to achieve it.
I've always known you as a wise and reasonable person, that is eager to achieve offline and online business success in the future ahead. Innovative mindset always takes one to get to that level which he or she crave for.

I've always known you as a wise and reasonable person, that is eager to achieve offline and online business success in the future ahead. Innovative mindset always takes one to get to that level which he or she crave for.
Yes that's right @Sincerem , my mindset is currently focused on achieving my goals. What I didn't have in such a way before entering the internet world and mainly in this forum. Where I intend to continue accumulating knowledge to put into practice in the not too distant future.

Would love to hear your accounts on why you turned into a business visionary/entrepreneur.

Is this something you decided to do, or did you fall into it? A few business people guarantee they realized from the beginning they needed to turn into a business person, others state they had no clue they could actually be one.

Is business venture so great - any second thoughts?
I will like to be an entrepreneur, in other to be self reliant and independent, doing my own thing the best way I think a business organization activity are to be operated and run, with the achievement of set aside goals and making profits.

One good thing about being an entrepreneur is the fact that you are your own boss, nobody can wake up one morning and fire you, you have the freedom to run your business how you deem fit and it is very profitable because, you can make money on a daily basis depending on how successful your business is compared to jobs where you have to wait till the month ends before you can get your salary.

Would love to hear your accounts on why you turned into a business visionary/entrepreneur.

Is this something you decided to do, or did you fall into it? A few business people guarantee they realized from the beginning they needed to turn into a business person, others state they had no clue they could actually be one.

My dream is to be an entrepreneur,but no one or capital to start up my business. And if we look what's going on in our country now,so many businesses idea out there just wasting,when there is no government to give out loan to help us utilize our dream. Buti hope and am saving for my dream to come through so I could be an entrepreneur someday.

I was really aroused to become an entrepreneur by the courses that I offered during my studies. I am informed that for someone to leverage above his colleagues, he must become ready to take risks by taking measures to attract payment such as making business or rendering services to receive the money in exchange for the service rendered. It's a good example of this. Instead, the person must be an entrepreneur. But after graduation I began it practical, when there was no way to survive.

Yes that's right @Sincerem , my mindset is currently focused on achieving my goals. What I didn't have in such a way before entering the internet world and mainly in this forum. Where I intend to continue accumulating knowledge to put into practice in the not too distant future.
I'm happy your learning in this forum and others which you're involve. Sooner i believe you'll be putting in practice what you've been learning for more future dividends.

Becoming an entrepreneur is not by accident but by taking a decisive action about my life and the kind of success that I want to achieve in life motivated me to become an entrepreneur

I became an entrepreneur because of the freedom that comes with it. When you work for someone else, for an employer, you're stuck in their world. But, when you're your own boss, you don't have to worry about all the rules established by an employer, because you can make the rules.

I never worked well when people bossed me around, so being my own boss, works because no one can tell me what to do. If I make a mistake, I don't have to worry about a higherup complaining. I can own it and correct the mistake myself.

It all comes down to the freedom of being able to work the job you want, the times you want and so on.

I'm happy your learning in this forum and others which you're involve. Sooner i believe you'll be putting in practice what you've been learning for more future dividends.
Indeed, I think we have all learned in some way. It is different topics with different opinions that leave learning and teachings. I really love this and hope I can continue to enjoy this site and others like it. As long as my future endeavor allows me to do so.

Indeed, I think we have all learned in some way. It is different topics with different opinions that leave learning and teachings. I really love this and hope I can continue to enjoy this site and others like it. As long as my future endeavor allows me to do so.
Fantastic, if the sites stays longer the way i wish it. Maybe i can visit it even when i find a high paying offline or online gig to work for. I just find the forum interactive and good for improving ideas through friends like you.

I become an entrepreneur because I want to satisfy people want and need not for the love of money
Because as an entrepreneur you must not create some or do business for the love of money. U have to satisfy your customer first and give them what you want
Moreover you as an entrepreneur you have to look out for new things to create,things that your community are not having

I want to work freely then under the other so called boss. Own business is helpful to storg yours and yours generation future. You can work freely and efficiently. I want to own myself.

One of the major reasons for me being an entrepreneur is the independents it gives oneself. I have always been someone who doesn't want to work under anyone but head whatever am into,it's a great deal for everyone to become an entrepreneur irrespective of your fields of study or work.

The only reason why reason why i became an entrepreneur I because my boss usually maltreat me and i wanted to be my own boss and show him that boss can be nice to an employee , I have succeeded in starting my own business last year and I have 2employee

I become an entrepreneur because of the goals of creating new things in life, moreover an entrepreneur is some who is ready to take risk in life. Am also ready to take risk of creating new things and creating more jobs opportunities for the people in the country. Like this site now they take a risk to reward the members of the site. The owner is a good example of an entrepreneur

I became an entrepreneur solely because of motherhood, it was stressful for me when I started having kids combining office hours and looking after my kids. And I don't regret this decision though not smooth sailing but worth it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back