What's new

Which forum site have been your best so far in 2020?

We have two official languages actually, which are Filipino and English. However, I myself, along with many other Filipinos mostly speak Tagalog in our everyday lives. Tagalog is one of hundreds of dialects we have.

I barely speak in English language, and when I do, I do it jokingly as I'm not confident using it. I'm more comfortable writing in English than speaking it.
Wonderful, I never knew philipinos speak more than hundred's of languages. I was thinking it's just one native language they speak. In my own country we speak more than 300 languages. The language is scattered that you get confused here. Even in my own state, we speak more than 50 languages too. I'm happy we met at bizdustry to share this wonderful experience here.

In my experience this one year in forum sites. I have joined Bizdustry, beermoneyforum, dimeforum, beermoney, forumcoin and forumforu. Bizdustry is the best. In fact, I get paid more than other forums that I list previously.
These other forum sites you made mention of in your post
In my experience this one year in forum sites. I have joined Bizdustry, beermoneyforum, dimeforum, beermoney, forumcoin and forumforu. Bizdustry is the best. In fact, I get paid more than other forums that I list previously.
these other forum sites you mentioned in your post, what’s their flaw or is it that they don’t pay at all?? I’m relatively new to this making money from forums online thing but since I’ve started I’m truly open to joining other forums that promises to pay, so what’s the issue with the others

Obviously bizdustry site is best paid forum for me in the year 2020 because it gives lot's of things to learn and have knowledge about everythings.
This bizdustry pays well and best than all other sites this is gonna help m more i am sure about this.
I have never worked on so many sites so i don't have much experience about other sites but this is the best site for me to move on with this

Wonderful, I never knew philipinos speak more than hundred's of languages. I was thinking it's just one native language they speak. In my own country we speak more than 300 languages. The language is scattered that you get confused here. Even in my own state, we speak more than 50 languages too. I'm happy we met at bizdustry to share this wonderful experience here.
We have many dialects over here. Most of the regions/ states have their own dialects. And by the way you're trying to explain yours, I'm guessing we are the same.

It's good that we can exchange knowledge here and educate ourselves.

We have many dialects over here. Most of the regions/ states have their own dialects. And by the way you're trying to explain yours, I'm guessing we are the same.

It's good that we can exchange knowledge here and educate ourselves.
Very good, our country are almost the same in times of wide range of languages associated with people residing on both country. Thank God we are here today to learn about how to make money online, and share our personal life experiences and believe.

I have been working since last 5 months on bizdustry,dimeforum and beermoney which gives me lot's of benefits and profit on my working without any hard work or going outside .
We can earn from this a
Sites by sitting at home .
These are the sites which need no investment and other documents.We can work hard here and earn ,so this is the only site where i can work easily and earn .

I have been working since last 5 months on bizdustry,dimeforum and beermoney which gives me lot's of benefits and profit on my working without any hard work or going outside .
We can earn from this a
Sites by sitting at home .
These are the sites which need no investment and other documents.We can work hard here and earn ,so this is the only site where i can work easily and earn .
Currently now, I don't think dimeforum admin @shim, is still keeping up with payment via his site. Shim is acting strange now, he is owing me about $13 worth of dimes. He is not replying my chat. How is your time there at dimeforum??

I will have to agree with most of the posters that Bizdustry is the best forum site. I have received payment twice, in less than 4 weeks. The money I received from this site surpasses my income I generate on my website and app earnings. I wil also have to look into some of the forums that the members are talking about.

I can't agree less with you on this. Bizdustry web interface is simple and the Admins here are doing a great job to keep the site load time swift. No doubt bizdustry is by far ahead of other paid to post forums.
Currently I will say bizdustry have been my best paid to post forum of 2020. Will say base on how friendly the site is, and the quick responds the admin and it's staff members gives to members here, when matters arise that needs immediate attention. Made me to choose this forum ahead of other paid to post sites of 2020. Which of them is your best as of this year??

So far in 2020, I will say BizDustry is the best website have worked on. The only sad part is that I didn't stumbled on the website on time. Had it been I saw BizDustry during the covid-19 pandemic lockdown I wouldn't have been broke the way I was back then. I'm happy I found BizDustry online.

Currently I will say bizdustry have been my best paid to post forum of 2020. Will say base on how friendly the site is, and the quick responds the admin and it's staff members gives to members here, when matters arise that needs immediate attention. Made me to choose this forum ahead of other paid to post sites of 2020. Which of them is your best as of this year??
Although I have been scamed from more than 20 sites, but my best experience was with uptrennd where I earn 10000 PKR. And at the end of 2020 i join bizdustry, which is now my favourite and user-friendly platform that will help us to earn and learn alot.

So far in 2020, I will say BizDustry is the best website have worked on. The only sad part is that I didn't stumbled on the website on time. Had it been I saw BizDustry during the covid-19 pandemic lockdown I wouldn't have been broke the way I was back then. I'm happy I found BizDustry online.
I could relate to you on this! I wish I discovered this site a little earlier. I literally had nothing to earn from during the 2nd to 3rd quarter of 2020. I only found out about Bizdustry last week of November, so imaging what I could have earned with all those months I've missed. But I'm still grateful that I could earn from here now.

To be honest i will say that BizDustry is the only platform where you earn instantly for your words.I explored many websites but I did not find any website like this.You can make a good profit by putting the money earned in it in the exchange center.And this website is 100% real and pays off.

I joined two forums, and out of both I give it up to the bizdustry.
It has been a wonderful time spent on this forum,if you earn anything here it won't be delayed and there is clarity in everything on everything rules given by the admin.

Yes off course bizdustry is the best site I ever visited. It is a good paying site and it is free of scam. Its administrators are also very responsive and quick replier. I like it so much.

My best forum site of 2020 is Bizdustry and It is also my very first forum site that I joined in at the end of 2020 in the month of November. I have taken my first withdrawal of 25 USD. It is best both for learning and earning.

Yes off course bizdustry is the best site I ever visited. It is a good paying site and it is free of scam. Its administrators are also very responsive and quick replier. I like it so much.
You're welcome, it is hard to find this kind of response from other forum admins else where. That's why we need to give our best here, when creating threads and commenting on topics. Make proper researches before dropping any post. At least to encourage the staff members here for the hard work they've put here.

In 2016 and 2017, I was very active on forum posting. I slowed down in 2018 but gave up in 2019. I was back in forum posting just in 2021. Currently, I am using only Bizdustry. However, in the past postloop and the forum wheel were very fruitful to me.

Reddit this is a lovingly known as the front page of the internet. Quora. Even if you've been living under a rock, chances are you've heard of quora . Stack Overflow. GamesSpot. Final Thoughts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back