What's new

Longest you've been a member of a forum or site?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What is the absolute longest you've been a member for a site or forum? Lets say forum more specifically. I was a member of a forum from all the way back in 2003, but sadly the forum died like 5-10 years ago, maybe longer. Other than that, I think the oldest account I have is my Last fm profile, as I started it in 2006, but I think Facebook comes second with being started back in 2007 I want to say. Or maybe 2008. I forget.

Anyway, do you have any members on forums that have been there for as long or longer?

The forum is dead now, but I've been a member of it since 2004. Current boards, I've been a part of it for the longest time I've only been a member for 5+ years.

There are 4 different forums that I have been a member of since 2002 and current participation has slowed for sure but they are still alive. And I created my first forum in 2006 which is still going strong.

My sites are around 1 year old, so the oldest member on my site is just one year old. I think Bizdustry is the site I have been using for a long time. Most of the sites that I joined back in 2015-2016 are already dead. There are still some sites that I started using in 2015 but I am not active any more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back