What's new

Which forum site have been your best so far in 2020?

I didn't join any forum but only bizdustry so I will say , bizdustry is my favorite forum on the internet. It is providing quality content to it's readers.
Interesting that you're learning and earning at same time on bizdustry. Because have been the best since it's inception into the forum world. I only hope for the best for the forum to go from places to places and achieve its highest potential to stay for years.
Post automatically merged:

Warriorforum is a non paid forum but it's a bee hive for classic resources on online earning opportunities. You can access top notch information about many online earning ventures like affiliate marketing, blogging, writing and so on. The knowledge you gain there can't be quantified with cash.
Interesting, is it a Nigerian bound forum site?? Cos it looks like one from Nigeria. I love reading g information about starting and running a successful blogging, affiliate marketing, online gaming, best earning sites to write, transcribe and translate.

The only other paid to post site I've been using other than bizdustry is beermoneyforum, and I've cashed out multiple times from there. But I have to say I've been enjoying my time here on bizdustry quite a bit as well.

Currently I will say bizdustry have been my best paid to post forum of 2020. Will say base on how friendly the site is, and the quick responds the admin and it's staff members gives to members here, when matters arise that needs immediate attention. Made me to choose this forum ahead of other paid to post sites of 2020. Which of them is your best as of this year??
The best website is bizdustry because it gives us money and also a lot of knowledge. When people post on it, it increases the knowledge a lot. And I joined this site last month and it made me a lot of money and increased my knowledge. This site is the best.

The best website is bizdustry because it gives us money and also a lot of knowledge. When people post on it, it increases the knowledge a lot. And I joined this site last month and it made me a lot of money and increased my knowledge. This site is the best.
Interesting that you acknowledged bizdustry being the best paid to post site that paid you the most in 2020. I agree with you, bizdustry is the best for me, I have been paid countless times here. Even if I quitted other forums to focus my attention on bizdustry, I find it beneficial than all.

I'll say bizdustry.com is the most amiable and most definitely the favorite forum have used this year. The speed the admins replies is really fantastic.. I wish I had discovered this website sooner.

What I love most about Bizdustry, and which makes it my best choice is the administration.

You can easily tell that the admins are in love with what they do. The fast response to customer service issues, the changes to make things better for everyone, the way they work day and night.

It's inspiring, truly.

What I love most about Bizdustry, and which makes it my best choice is the administration.

You can easily tell that the admins are in love with what they do. The fast response to customer service issues, the changes to make things better for everyone, the way they work day and night.

It's inspiring, truly.
You're there, administrative board at bizdustry here, are working exceptionally to make bizdustry better forum for me and you. That's another pros about bizdustry, when admin is always quick to answer your queries, always working hard to make favourable changes to the look of the forum is amazing too.

during this year i joined 3 forums so far , bitcointalk , cryptotalk and also bizdusty and each one has their own advantage , what i like about this forum is the contact between the admin and the members which this will make them feel more safe and also contribute more in the forum and of course thats a good thing , what i dont like is the theme of the forum , its kinda slow ..

I love the interaction I find in this thread, and the extraordinary opinions of Bizdustry, I welcome new members and I know they will not be disappointed. Follow the guidelines and standards, good quality posts and enjoy the site together. Congratulations to Bizdustry for being the best forum 2020 and much success.

during this year i joined 3 forums so far , bitcointalk , cryptotalk and also bizdusty and each one has their own advantage , what i like about this forum is the contact between the admin and the members which this will make them feel more safe and also contribute more in the forum and of course thats a good thing , what i dont like is the theme of the forum , its kinda slow ..
The forum is still under construction soon you will find everything perfect about it. The team is looking nice but the site interface is slow. Things are not running that smoothly, but gradually I believe admin and his administrative board will handle such. Irrespective of that, bizdustry remains the best forum to work with.

The forum is still under construction soon you will find everything perfect about it. The team is looking nice but the site interface is slow. Things are not running that smoothly, but gradually I believe admin and his administrative board will handle such. Irrespective of that, bizdustry remains the best forum to work with.
yes i hope that they will do something about the forum lagging , but moreover i love how the members here are sharing only valuable information far from spamming and copy past which is great , keep it up .

yes i hope that they will do something about the forum lagging , but moreover i love how the members here are sharing only valuable information far from spamming and copy past which is great , keep it up .
You're welcome, I believe the forum will fix the bugs that caused the lagging on the site. But as for the theme is beautiful, I love the settings. All they got to doz now is set the site speed, so things will be moving faster around the forum.

You're welcomed to best money making site. You know one thing, we got to abide by rules to avoid brutal penalties too. You aren't the only one deducted points for, others experienced such. That shows, you need to improve in writing quality posts. Because I know you're capable of producing such.
To be honest, at first, I was discouraged to post because I might get a deduction of Biznotes again. But then I realized that I just need to improve my posts to avoid losing my biznotes. So now, I'm trying to post quality stuff and this time, I'm taking my time to ensure it.

To be honest, at first, I was discouraged to post because I might get a deduction of Biznotes again. But then I realized that I just need to improve my posts to avoid losing my biznotes. So now, I'm trying to post quality stuff and this time, I'm taking my time to ensure it.
Already your post is free from grammatical errors, no infringement attached to it. If you continue writing this way, I don't think you will have any tangling issues here. Just read and understand thoroughly before posting any comment or thread.

Already your post is free from grammatical errors, no infringement attached to it. If you continue writing this way, I don't think you will have any tangling issues here. Just read and understand thoroughly before posting any comment or thread.
Thank you. Back then, I thought I was making good posts. Perhaps in the admins' eyes, it's not enough.

Anyways, there is always room for improvements. I'll just continue my best. But I can't promise my posts to be free of grammatical errors as english is not my first language.

Thank you. Back then, I thought I was making good posts. Perhaps in the admins' eyes, it's not enough.

Anyways, there is always room for improvements. I'll just continue my best. But I can't promise my posts to be free of grammatical errors as english is not my first language.
Which language is your lingual franca?? I mean your mother tongue langue?? I have a native language that I speak with my community people. My country have more than 50 plus languages citizens speak. But English is our main language for communication.

Which language is your lingual franca?? I mean your mother tongue langue?? I have a native language that I speak with my community people. My country have more than 50 plus languages citizens speak. But English is our main language for communication.
We have two official languages actually, which are Filipino and English. However, I myself, along with many other Filipinos mostly speak Tagalog in our everyday lives. Tagalog is one of hundreds of dialects we have.

I barely speak in English language, and when I do, I do it jokingly as I'm not confident using it. I'm more comfortable writing in English than speaking it.

I am new to forums and I feel bizdustry is the best forum because it is paying good . We can say that this forum has been my best forum so far in 2020.

The Forum Wheel. It is a provider of paid postings for forums that need posts. I have been with that site for many years now although right now there is only 1 forum that I am working on it because the other forums are not interesting to me. Forum Wheel pays 10 cents per post whether it is a new thread or just a reply. Perhaps I can consider Bizdustry as second to that site.

Bizdustry has been my best site so far in 2020. This site gave me opportunity to earn from home. And to improve my writing skills. I give preference to this platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back