What's new

Which forum site have been your best so far in 2020?

This is my wish for Bizdustry too. They are seriously exceeding expectations. I agree with you on that.
.I can't wait to get paid too... Phewwww
Sure, never panic, your money will get to you. They have been paying others and you won't be exempted too. I have received countless payment from bizdustry, and their is no delay at all when it concerns payment with this platform.

I started posting on forums this December by joining on three different forums. In terms of the number of posts, I created more posts on another forum, however, I have earned more on this forum. This is a good place to hang out and earn decent money. My only concern about this site is the revenue generation. I hope the site earns a lot of money so that it can continue to pay users.

I started posting on forums this December by joining on three different forums. In terms of the number of posts, I created more posts on another forum, however, I have earned more on this forum. This is a good place to hang out and earn decent money. My only concern about this site is the revenue generation. I hope the site earns a lot of money so that it can continue to pay users.
I don't know about their revenue generation. But before they set the pay rate this high more than what other forums pay. It shows that they have monetize this forum well to generate revenue income.

I don't know about their revenue generation. But before they set the pay rate this high more than what other forums pay. It shows that they have monetize this forum well to generate revenue income.
They have monetized the site recently. You can read their announcements. They have started showing infolink ads, they say adsesne has also accepted them but I don't see adsense ads yet. I also do not see any sponsored content, therefore, I believe there are no sponsors yet. They must be paying from their own pockets. We need to create quality content so that traffic grows and the site starts earning well.

They have monetized the site recently. You can read their announcements. They have started showing infolink ads, they say adsesne has also accepted them but I don't see adsense ads yet. I also do not see any sponsored content, therefore, I believe there are no sponsors yet. They must be paying from their own pockets. We need to create quality content so that traffic grows and the site starts earning well.
Hmm, that is gradual process, that's why we need to create quality post/contents here. You that Adsense won't plagiarize them in the future, if they finally gets one. I believe they will soon find sponsors that will generate money here for them. I know how it is to pay with your own locket, when the business is still under construction.

Its here....bizdustry tho I'm still new but things has been smooth here for me no hitch and everyone here seems friendly.

Its here....bizdustry tho I'm still new but things has been smooth here for me no hitch and everyone here seems friendly.
Good one, this forum is growing, I believe it will keep on growing to surpass the achievement made by other forums. Find sponsors that will endorse it and bring more revenue income to keep up with the payment of the site. And stays long for us to consistently earning and learning about business.

I took a break from my online earning sites and only found Bizdustry last week of November. And I think it is one of the best forum sites I've ever been. The pay rate is higher compared to others. The admins are considerate. Although I got warnings and was deducted some biznotes. But it's rules and we just have to abide by it and make some quality posts.

I took a break from my online earning sites and only found Bizdustry last week of November. And I think it is one of the best forum sites I've ever been. The pay rate is higher compared to others. The admins are considerate. Although I got warnings and was deducted some biznotes. But it's rules and we just have to abide by it and make some quality posts.
You're welcomed to best money making site. You know one thing, we got to abide by rules to avoid brutal penalties too. You aren't the only one deducted points for, others experienced such. That shows, you need to improve in writing quality posts. Because I know you're capable of producing such.

Currently I will say bizdustry have been my best paid to post forum of 2020. Will say base on how friendly the site is, and the quick responds the admin and it's staff members gives to members here, when matters arise that needs immediate attention. Made me to choose this forum ahead of other paid to post sites of 2020. Which of them is your best as of this year??
I started to run a lot of website in 2020 and but the best among all is the bizdustry because there are admin and guardians are very active in it and they give ever answer if we face confusion and difficulty in this forum.

I started to run a lot of website in 2020 and but the best among all is the bizdustry because there are admin and guardians are very active in it and they give ever answer if we face confusion and difficulty in this forum.
You're right, bizdustry admin, and its staffs are working ever hard to make sure bizdustry is a safe and better place for we to learn and earn as well. Kudos to the managing director and its staffs. I don't think without them we could have been up to this level we are now.

Bizdustry will top my list because this is only forum I got laid for every comments I made and topic I created.

The next one is Warrior Forum, it's an internet marketing forum where you learn about the cut edge techniques you can apply to your online business.

The third one is Nairaland, this is the forum for Nigerian where you read about the latest news about any thing in the country.

Bizdustry will top my list because this is only forum I got laid for every comments I made and topic I created.

The next one is Warrior Forum, it's an internet marketing forum where you learn about the cut edge techniques you can apply to your online business.

The third one is Nairaland, this is the forum for Nigerian where you read about the latest news about any thing in the country.
But nairaland forum doesn't pay it's members for their contributions in the forum. I have never heard about warrior forum before can you tell me more about that one here. Is it a paying one like bizdustry?? Or non_paying forum??

I have never used any paid forum site before until I was told about bizdustry. And ever since I have joined, I have fallen in love with it. It is educative and its administrators are ones of their kinds. They respond and solve questions faster and easier.

Bizdustry is the best site for me when it comes to online earning, the site is so good that I abandoned other paid to comment site that I know of because none of them can be compared to Bizdustry.
Apart from my offline home, Bizdustry is my second home☺️

So many are on social media not learning and they kept spending thier money on data without earning but with this bizdustry site you will be earning and learning continuously likewise making friends arround the world..

Currently I will say bizdustry have been my best paid to post forum of 2020. Will say base on how friendly the site is, and the quick responds the admin and it's staff members gives to members here, when matters arise that needs immediate attention. Made me to choose this forum ahead of other paid to post sites of 2020. Which of them is your best as of this year??
I am strongly agree with you because i joined it recently and i found that the bizdustry is the best forum of all the time i joined early. And in 2020 it is the best forum which pays a lot to it's participants and i am happy that my time is not waste which I give to this forum.

Bizdustry is the best site for me when it comes to online earning, the site is so good that I abandoned other paid to comment site that I know of because none of them can be compared to Bizdustry.
Apart from my offline home, Bizdustry is my second home☺️
Laughs 😅, I have seen it, you rarely lack here. I feel your presence here at bizdustry, you work so hard here to promote this forum the best you can. I love bizdustry so much that I dropped other forums too, to work steady. Kudos to the administrative team here.

I didn't join any forum but only bizdustry so I will say , bizdustry is my favorite forum on the internet. It is providing quality content to it's readers.

But nairaland forum doesn't pay it's members for their contributions in the forum. I have never heard about warrior forum before can you tell me more about that one here. Is it a paying one like bizdustry?? Or non_paying forum??
Warriorforum is a non paid forum but it's a bee hive for classic resources on online earning opportunities. You can access top notch information about many online earning ventures like affiliate marketing, blogging, writing and so on. The knowledge you gain there can't be quantified with cash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back