What's new

Which forum site have been your best so far in 2020?

It is not arguable that bisdusty has been the best forum for this year , not because I am typing this comment here , but because that's the fact. The earning rate is high and the site is accommodating

I would say bizdustry because it's my first and it's been captivating. Learn a lot here.
Bizdustry have always been peoples choice ever since it emerged in the forum industry. Its captivating, user_friendly, and improves one's idea on how to make money.

Already its outclassing BMF, when you see all the good development here. You gonna see its on a massive achievement, and success will never be a barrier for this forum.
With good management and hard work of all admin and staff. It is possible that this forum will continue to grow. 10k members may join next year.

Currently I will say bizdustry have been my best paid to post forum of 2020. Will say base on how friendly the site is, and the quick responds the admin and it's staff members gives to members here, when matters arise that needs immediate attention. Made me to choose this forum ahead of other paid to post sites of 2020. Which of them is your best as of this year??
I'd say bizdustry is my favorite as well. Since I joined the forum I loved the design and the friendliness. Also, it is very educational which is why I love it. Rember fast cash is not always the best if you ain't learning more ways to make it.

I'd say bizdustry is my favorite as well. Since I joined the forum I loved the design and the friendliness. Also, it is very educational which is why I love it. Rember fast cash is not always the best if you ain't learning more ways to make it.
That's true, fast cash is not always the best, if we can't find a way to learn about it. And know how to apply the finishing touches to get it in the beat way.

For me it has to be Bizdustry. Though I recently just joined. But with the positive reviews, I have seen and read, I believe I will also be paid too.

I only hope that they will continue like this consistently for a very long time.

First im not being biased because im posting here right now. But i think bizdustry is the best forum i have ever been this year. Yes im just new here but i already got paid once. That never happened to me on other forums before. The admins are also really easy to talk to.

This is the first time I have worked on BuzzDustry on any site. BuzzDustry is my favorite site. I have learned a lot from it from the forum and I give all the credit to Madam Noshin Naz for taking me here. Come on. BuzzDustry from My Best Forum.

Forum coin has always been my best paid to post forum for a while. The payment for posting is not much but I still enjoy the discussions and I love posting articles there. Then Bizdustry came along and I joined the site and I love it so far. Payment is good and the discussions are awesome.

For me it has to be Bizdustry. Though I recently just joined. But with the positive reviews, I have seen and read, I believe I will also be paid too.

I only hope that they will continue like this consistently for a very long time.
Sure, I believe they will continue in this way for a very long time. That is my absolute wish for bizdustry. Because they're exceeding expectations when it comes to forum sites.

I can't really say for now as I haven't been able to earn money online anywhere before, I would surely and definitely rate bizdustry as my number one forum website when I eventually gets my first payment. And would also surely tell my friends and family members about bizdustry.

I can't really say for now as I haven't been able to earn money online anywhere before, I would surely and definitely rate bizdustry as my number one forum website when I eventually gets my first payment. And would also surely tell my friends and family members about bizdustry.
Interesting, you will always get paid for your hardwork out up here in bizdustry. Bizdustry is the best when it comes to forum sites. You learn about business ideas here in bizdustry, interact with your fellow members to share meaningful ideas too.

Well if bizdustry is paying me to comment, then they are obviously my best forum of all time and not just 2020.

Last edited:
Well if bizdustry is paying me to comment they are obviously my best forum of all time and not just 2020.
Are they not paying you for your comments made?? You're a verified member I believe they pay all verified members in their forum site immediately they have a comment exceeding 150 characters.

I'm just a month old here in Bizdustry, and honestly, I'm not into searching for other forums anymore. Not in the near future. My expectations with this forum has been met and they have treated me so nicely. Instead of looking for other sites, I would rather support them on their growth.

For me bizdustry Is still the best i have worked with in years. Their pay is enticing moreover It’s a developing site and I know in few months it’ll be competing at the level of the bests. Also dimeforum isnt bad either
Bizdustry is the best site when it comes to learning about how to make money, business and also in payment. As for dimeforum I'm not working on it any more. The admin there @shim, is reluctant to pay me the money I worked out in the site.

Sure, I believe they will continue in this way for a very long time. That is my absolute wish for bizdustry. Because they're exceeding expectations when it comes to forum sites.
This is my wish for Bizdustry too. They are seriously exceeding expectations. I agree with you on that.
.I can't wait to get paid too... Phewwww

Bizdustry is the best site when it comes to learning about how to make money, business and also in payment. As for dimeforum I'm not working on it any more. The admin there @shim, is reluctant to pay me the money I worked out in the site.
Thanks for this info. I was actually thinking of joining dimeforum. But with what you said, I made a good choice in just sticking it out with Bizdustry. Looking forward to more posts here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back