What's new

Which forum site have been your best so far in 2020?

Stack Overflow
StackOverflow is a platform where students and professionals post queries and answer questions about programming. It is a platform to showcase their knowledge. It is a free community where programmers write quality answers that help other users. Based on the quality of answers, the people who have answered them gain popularity when other users have upvoted the said answers.

Take me I think this is the best online forum I've ever gotten myself into because even though we are making money in forum from what we are doing here but I can boldly testify that I've been learning alot from one or two things from what the members of the saying in one post, I just want to appreciate the management of this forum because they have really helped a lot of people, I'm going to invite as many members as possible to grow this forum

In 2016 and 2017, I was very active on forum posting. I slowed down in 2018 but gave up in 2019. I was back in forum posting just in 2021. Currently, I am using only Bizdustry. However, in the past postloop and the forum wheel were very fruitful to me.
Interesting, I really enjoy reading about your experiences about forums. I only started on forum late last year. And forumcoin was the first i joined before i discovered bizdustry, currently the one i prefer posting much on.

Of course it's bizdustry, in all my life and day to day existence I have never seen a forum or website like bizdustry, it is just so special and unique, I just received my 2nd and 3rd payment this morning first time ever that I'm earning real money online.

So far in 2020 bizdustry has been the best site ever in my life, I really appreciate them always praying for them--long live bizdustry long live bizdustry, you are the best through out 2020, There transperancy is something I appreciate the most, the interest of there users is there priority.

Currently I will say bizdustry have been my best paid to post forum of 2020. Will say base on how friendly the site is, and the quick responds the admin and it's staff members gives to members here, when matters arise that needs immediate attention. Made me to choose this forum ahead of other paid to post sites of 2020. Which of them is your best as of this year??
In 2020 I have worked on different sites and forums the most and highest paying site is only bizdustry and the other forum are less then this forum so I always recommend my friends that they should first work on bizdustry and increase their passive income.

To be honest I have joined several forums in the past, but I haven't been able to earn anything from them but ever since I joined bizdustry, I have made some couple of bucks online and this is actually my first time that I have made something really decent online I made my 3rd withdrawal last week Friday bizdustry is the best site ever.

Currently I will say bizdustry have been my best paid to post forum of 2020. Will say base on how friendly the site is, and the quick responds the admin and it's staff members gives to members here, when matters arise that needs immediate attention. Made me to choose this forum ahead of other paid to post sites of 2020. Which of them is your best as of this year??
Indeed!! This site is really cool, from the forum itself to the staff and members, incredible!! If i have known bizdustry on 2020, i strongly say that this is the best site i have joined. Anyways, i dont eemember if i have joined a site which offer a satisfying feeling, im afraid i dont have.

For me, the best site for working online this year is still The Forum Wheel. It is a provider of paid postings for forums that need posts. I have been with that site for many years now although right now there is only 1 forum that I am working on it because the other forums are not interesting to me. Forum Wheel pays 10 cents per post whether it is a new thread or just a reply. Perhaps I can consider Bizdustry as second to that site.
Can you give me your registration link in Forum wheels. If possible, also help me with your WhatsApp number so you can put me through properly please. I love bizdustry but I want to combine it with other forums to increase my earnings.

In my very personal opinion and respecting the opinions of other members, the best forum and the first one where I was is undoubtedly Bizdustry, I speak in all areas. Acquire knowledge, interact with other members, the staff is excellent with a unique attention and the payments are the best

For me, the best site for working online this year is still The Forum Wheel. It is a provider of paid postings for forums that need posts. I have been with that site for many years now although right now there is only 1 forum that I am working on it because the other forums are not interesting to me. Forum Wheel pays 10 cents per post whether it is a new thread or just a reply. Perhaps I can consider Bizdustry as second to that site.
Can you give me your registration link in Forum wheels. If possible, also help me with your WhatsApp number so you can put me through properly please. I love bizdustry but I want to combine it with other forums to increase my earnings.

As I have started working online few weeks ago, but don't know which online forum was the best one to earn money. But in 2021 I'm sure Bizzdustry would be the best site to earn money. I have seen so many cooperating guys here who are sharing wonderful information which one should have now a days.

It's just recently that I discovered pay to post forum though I've never heard of any forum like that before. Many years back before the evolution of pay to post forum, I was using a particular forum called Warrior or Forum. Warrior is a very good forum where you can meet different kink of people with different skills but you have to pay some membership fee before you can join. Based on my experience I used to call this forum my best because of all the features it offers but when I began to come across some other better forum especially the ones that is paying instead of taking money from me, I had to change my mind

In 2020 , my best paid forum was beermoneyforum. Until this year that I heard about bizdustry and I joined this week. With the little I have done on bizdustry, it is the best paid forum I have ever worked on. What I earn in this few days, I never earn in other forum in two weeks. Bizdustry is the best paid forum ever

To me, this site is the best site I have ever come across. I rate it that much because in the area of making this place attractive. It is also best, because it pays. That is one major positive about bizdustry.

After a gap of a couple of years, I restarted forum posting in 2020. However, I did not earn much from forums in 2020. But in January 20201, I earned really well, just about $60. February was also good. But then it began to drop.

I guess bizdustry is the best paid to post site so far since I joined this forum site they always keep to their words and they paid high when they first started this forum,but they reduce that payment all of a sudden but I guess that happened due to much traffic on their site,I hope they could increase it back to normal tho.

Judging by my own point of view , I will pick bizdustry a hundred times for the best forum sites for 2020 based on their level of integrity and they have a friendly working environment unlike some other sites with military rules , bizdustry pays on time without any delay, they are simply the best.

The best, most friendly, up to speed update and most promising site that I have witnessed or come across is this platform. I felt all my labour had gone at a time, information is fast and followed. I was paid and that's why I love this platform and I have made it my best site.

So far so good,even with some ups and downs due to some changes even if it affected members financially, I'll still say bizdustry because amongst other platforms am still most active in bizdustry compared to other platforms

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back