What's new

Which forum site have been your best so far in 2020?

For payment it is the sites I use on The Forum Wheel because I have a good rating there and that helps. I earned quite well in the short time I was with ChatBanter (which has stopped paying). Now I am earning on Frugal Living which has just joined the Forum Wheel. I wouldn't say it's my favourite site but I earn well there. For enjoyment I like ForumCoin, GPT and my latest baby is of course bizdustry. I can't choose, I like all three of them:love:

After a gap of a couple of years, I restarted forum posting in 2020. However, I did not earn much from forums in 2020. But in January 20201, I earned really well, just about $60. February was also good. But then it began to drop.
At least your forum continuation have yielded you some cash to use for other productive things online, which you're benefiting immensely. I started my forum career November 2020, and within 2 months of joining as many forums i earned something tangible.

Last edited:
it's really nice to hear from those guys; thanks for those motivated posts, and we're making our best to improve more the forum in the next few months^^
You're always welcomed here @anis, we the entire members missed your presence. We hope for more improvement around the forum. But as it stand bizdustry is working perfectly fine, I'm just happy for that alone.

At least your forum continuation have yielded you some cash to use for other productive things online, which you're benefiting immensely. I started my forum career November 2020, and within 2 months of joining as many forums i earned something tangible.
You can earn really well from forums, however, these days, forums come and go, they are never stable. Maybe the admin of these forums do not have a good plan, or financial backing, they start the forum in hurry.

You can earn really well from forums, however, these days, forums come and go, they are never stable. Maybe the admin of these forums do not have a good plan, or financial backing, they start the forum in hurry.
You're right. Forums come and go, and not lasting for long time. If the Admin, plans for its long term success and budget how much will be used to pay members. I don't think circumstances should force it to close early time.

As at 2020, I still had no idea of get paid to post sites, can you imagine, lol. But now during the few months I have known I can say bizdustry is my favorite of the websites I have seen because of it's amazing features.

You're right. Forums come and go, and not lasting for long time. If the Admin, plans for its long term success and budget how much will be used to pay members. I don't think circumstances should force it to close early time.
When I was posting on postloop, one of the forums hired me to do 300 words post and paid $2 per post. Apart from earning from regular posting, I also earned additional $2 per week. However, the forum is no more live. The owner could not sustain the forum.

When I was posting on postloop, one of the forums hired me to do 300 words post and paid $2 per post. Apart from earning from regular posting, I also earned additional $2 per week. However, the forum is no more live. The owner could not sustain the forum.
That's a reasonable amount of money you were making back then at postloop. Had it been the forum stayed up to this day, i would have ventured into it to earn such reasonable amount of money you made back then.

Bizdustry will be the future and the best one between them one day, the administrators are working hard whole the day in order to make what I said in a short period;)
Personally, I'm sure that a lot of people love the forum Bizdustry because of how they started their project and where they seem to be at currently. It's a very wonderful project and they have paid a lot of people.

Personally, I'm sure that a lot of people love the forum Bizdustry because of how they started their project and where they seem to be at currently. It's a very wonderful project and they have paid a lot of people.
Sure, Bizdustry is taking it one at a time. They really want to see this project grow higher, that's why they never gave up when their revenue dropped. That shows, Alex is really up to something tangible, with long term plans for the forum.

My best was forumcoin as at 2020 , because i never knew bizdustry was existing ,it was later on before i started noticing about bizdustry and was still able to make the money ,i hope to earn more
Post automatically merged:

My best was forumcoin as at 2020 , because i never knew bizdustry was existing ,it was later on before i started noticing about bizdustry and was still able to make the money ,i hope to earn more

That's a reasonable amount of money you were making back then at postloop. Had it been the forum stayed up to this day, i would have ventured into it to earn such reasonable amount of money you made back then.
You can try The Forum Wheel. THis platform is still available. However, you need to do 10 test posts and wait for approval. Normally, they don't reject users. They give rating instead. If you get more than 3.5 stat rating you can earn from forums.

I do not really doubt that Bizdustry has a chance of growing very big. I have seen a forum grow very big. The forum am talking was listed on post exchange site where it struggled to get more members and more posts. But currently, it has more than 100, 000 members.

Last edited:
You can try The Forum Wheel. THis platform is still available. However, you need to do 10 test posts and wait for approval. Normally, they don't reject users. They give rating instead. If you get more than 3.5 stat rating you can earn from forums.

I do not really doubt that Bizdustry has a chance of growing very big. I have seen a forum grow very big. The forum am talking was listed on post exchange site where it struggled to get more members and more posts. But currently, it has more than 100, 000 members.
That's fantastic of the forum, to get up to that high number of members. 100k members isn't an easy feat to achieve my forums, but i have strong believe that bizdustry will reach such highs. By the way, which forum is that??

I also knee about forumcoin, before going to sign for bizdustry. I got to notice about bizdustry at forumcoin, that's why i respect forumcoin up to this day. I still go there to post at forumcoin, but not the way i do at bizdustry.

I am not sure if forum wheel is still existing up till this moment , because for now the sites that are growing bigger is bizdustry ,its been long i checked forum wheel , i will check forum wheel to see how it works

We all have been earning from different sites since last year and i have been working on five different forum site, and up till the present moment bizdustry sites still remain the best, they always put their user first in everything , all other sites reduced their earning and today bizdustry decided to upgrade their earning which other sites cannot do. So i am giving bizdustry 5rated star.

I am not sure if forum wheel is still existing up till this moment , because for now the sites that are growing bigger is bizdustry ,its been long i checked forum wheel , i will check forum wheel to see how it works
Forumwheel is still in existence, but this days it is not open for everyone again. Only the old members are earning from there, and the earnings are limited now cos of limited forums there.

Bizdustry is one of the best one I have been engaging on and pay us very well and that is the best paying site I have ever seen . All other paying sites have the lowest paying rate.

Forumwheel is still in existence, but this days it is not open for everyone again. Only the old members are earning from there, and the earnings are limited now cos of limited forums there.
Are you earning from there also , if yes how much have you earned from the forumwheel , i wish i could check and still register , i need to make more money from others as well

Bizdustry is one of the best one I have been engaging on and pay us very well and that is the best paying site I have ever seen . All other paying sites have the lowest paying rate.
Lol, yeah, Bizdustry have proved itself to be the outstanding forum site around. Others pay so minimal, but bizdustry try to give back to support to its loyal members.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back