What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

Smiles, likewise I. I remember a time when I use to tell some of my friends that earning money online is possible but most of them see it as scam which is obvious. That's why I stop sharing anything like online business to others.
There's why they are always broke they think all opportunity is a scam which is not, if you want to earn money online you expected to have a good mindset.

There's why they are always broke they think all opportunity is a scam which is not, if you want to earn money online you expected to have a good mindset.
Yes sure positive mind set towards most things is good, not all opportunity is scam, some opportunities can proliferate you from level zero to been hero, that's why you don't joke with opportunity.

Yes sure positive mind set towards most things is good, not all opportunity is scam, some opportunities can proliferate you from level zero to been hero, that's why you don't joke with opportunity.
That's exactly my point, if you have a good mindset you can definitely achieve what you want, those who don't have a good mindset ended up failing.

That's exactly my point, if you have a good mindset you can definitely achieve what you want, those who don't have a good mindset ended up failing.
Yes for sure, position mindset is such an amazing attitude, imagine even my family members when i tell them about how I earn money on River ranch they tends to tell me is a scam.

Yes for sure, position mindset is such an amazing attitude, imagine even my family members when i tell them about how I earn money on River ranch they tends to tell me is a scam.
How I wish I'm part of your family I could have convinced them that not all platforms are scam, the rich are always getting richer while the poor thinks that every opportunity is a scam.

How I wish I'm part of your family I could have convinced them that not all platforms are scam, the rich are always getting richer while the poor thinks that every opportunity is a scam.
You go collect o, which one is you wish hahaha. I remember a time when I try convincing you to do River ranch but you refuse, imagine I'm earning 1000 naira now every day.

Personally I don't used to tell people that I am working online because I believe different comments both positive and negative will comes from people of which I don't want it.

You go collect o, which one is you wish hahaha. I remember a time when I try convincing you to do River ranch but you refuse, imagine I'm earning 1000 naira now every day.
I rather, go into the market and blow my account than to invest my money on that so called river ranch, how can I be buying invisible animal online, that doesn't make sense to me.

I rather, go into the market and blow my account than to invest my money on that so called river ranch, how can I be buying invisible animal online, that doesn't make sense to me.
Yes considering the fact that you don't see the animal, what matters the most is that you make profit in just few days, okay what about the so called forex do you see the money with your visible eyes, I believe all of them are done online.

Yes considering the fact that you don't see the animal, what matters the most is that you make profit in just few days, okay what about the so called forex do you see the money with your visible eyes, I believe all of them are done online.
Yes, but yours you are buying a animal that you can't see of even touch, that's not make any sense, but for forex trading you invest you don't buy, there's a strong contrast there.

Yes, but yours you are buying a animal that you can't see of even touch, that's not make any sense, but for forex trading you invest you don't buy, there's a strong contrast there.
It seems as if you don't get my point, what I have been saying and keep saying is that, both of them are done online, don't you think market makers can cause what is called stop loss hunt and slipage which will cause loss of money in vain.

Majorly they believed that most of the people that are working online are wasting their time because they never believed you can make money on the internet for any reason.

People view day job as the only way to gain success and I think that this trend should change now. There are many people who are working from home and making good money.

Smiles, likewise I. I remember a time when I use to tell some of my friends that earning money online is possible but most of them see it as scam which is obvious. That's why I stop sharing anything like online business to others.
that is one of the major things I don't like telling people that I am making money online. I introduced someone to a paid to post platform some time ago and he said that it was so difficult.

People view day job as the only way to gain success and I think that this trend should change now. There are many people who are working from home and making good money.
That is absolutely not the correct thing because there are so many ways you can make comfort and fortune for yourself.
It is early compulsory to always be cautious because you are so many jobs you can do to make huge amount of income.

Most of my friends offline are negative influence because they don't believe in working online and they normally wants to erase my mind from it , they dont like the idea , so i normally keep things to myselfand share it with few of my friend's that also work online ,
that is one of the major things I don't like telling people that I am making money online. I introduced someone to a paid to post platform some time ago and he said that it was so difficult.

Most of my friends offline are negative influence because they don't believe in working online and they normally wants to erase my mind from it , they dont like the idea , so i normally keep things to myselfand share it with few of my friend's that also work online ,
I try as much as possible not to roll with people who have negative mindset especially when it comes to the issue of making money on the internet. Such people can make you to get discouraged and you will not be persistent.

I try as much as possible not to roll with people who have negative mindset especially when it comes to the issue of making money on the internet. Such people can make you to get discouraged and you will not be persistent.
Thats the main point , i almost got discouraged and stop working online because I the negative comment they are giving me concerning working online , but now I have friends that work online.

Thats the main point , i almost got discouraged and stop working online because I the negative comment they are giving me concerning working online , but now I have friends that work online.
That is actually the truth. it is important and necessary that you make your own decision by yourself and not being in discouraged by people. Making money online is actually sweet.

That is actually the truth. it is important and necessary that you make your own decision by yourself and not being in discouraged by people. Making money online is actually sweet.
Because you are attesting that making money online is sweet, you must have gotten different ways to earn good income on the internet.
I will be glad if you could share good sources of income online here.

Because you are attesting that making money online is sweet, you must have gotten different ways to earn good income on the internet.
I will be glad if you could share good sources of income online here.
Currently I work on about three paid to post platforms. I enjoy working on these platforms because I have made some reasonable amount of money from them. I am also into Amazon Kindle publishing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back