What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

Some people think that those that working online are fake thinking that they are not making any money online, because some people I told about working online did not believe it.
Majorly they believed that most of the people that are working online are wasting their time because they never believed you can make money on the internet for any reason.

Majorly they believed that most of the people that are working online are wasting their time because they never believed you can make money on the internet for any reason.
Exactly most of they think that people who is working online are wasting their time, not knowing that people that are working online are making money from the internet.

Some people think that those that working online are fake thinking that they are not making any money online, because some people I told about working online did not believe it.
This is exactly what most of the people think about and that is why they are never going to make money online.
It is really a good feeling to make money online from the comfort of your home.

This is exactly what most of the people think about and that is why they are never going to make money online.
Most of the people are still buried in the illusion that it is not possible to make money online.
Two such people, most of the website online are Scams.

Yes o, many people never believed that good things are coming from online work, because all them think that online work are fake, the ones I told about online work he just thinking it was fake.

Many people do not believe that there are legitimate ways to make money on the internet . The first thing that comes to their mind when they hear about online jobs , they believe it is full of scams.

This is also one of the actual reasons why there are so many people who are critical about making money online. When I tell people that I make money online, they start frowning at me sometimes.

My friends were skeptical that it was too good to be true while my siblings never believed me and were constantly discouraging me by saying that it was purely scams .
But my results proved them wrong.
This is Similar to where I came from.
Perhaps this could be because some of them were victims of scams and they are really honest that they discourage one from online activities.

Last edited:
Well the first time I told someone about my online working, it wasn't a lucky one because they person has once had a bad experience with online so the comments he gave me was a negative one.

Well the first time I told someone about my online working, it wasn't a lucky one because they person has once had a bad experience with online so the comments he gave me was a negative one.
It is very difficult to convince someone that is had bad experiences online to continue to work online.
If you're going to convince someone,.it should be with payment proof.

Like I normally said , most of my friends are making money offline with their offline business , so when they heard you are making money online , they normally calls you a lazy man .

Well people have different opinions about online stuffs depending on the kind of experience they have had either positively or negatively. I dont most often share my online information with others.
Sometimes it does not make sense for you to share your online journey with people because some of them may not understand it. But if I see people who are ready I will actually share with them.

Personally I don't use to tell people I have been working online because I believe different comments will comes from different people based on there experience or information they heard about online stuffs.

I tell my clients that they’re wasting their time applying online,” he says. “To me you’ve left it too late,” he says. “Once it’s online, millions of other people have seen it.” Often, he says, online job postings are just a way for hiring managers to claim they’ve looked at lots of applicants when, in fact, they have already decided in advance on an internal hire. Other times, a job is posted and then a budget cut ensues and the position is eliminated before it’s been filled.

Actually sometimes makes some kind of negative comments about online because either they have never tried for once or they might have had a bad experience with the online.

Actually sometimes makes some kind of negative comments about online because either they have never tried for once or they might have had a bad experience with the online.
The major reason why they would make negative comment is that online is filled with fraud.
Secondly , the kind of money we make here could discourage them too.

that is actually the truth. some people think that when you are working online you are lazy and you are wasting your time. That is actually not true because if you have a very good skill you can make tangible income online.

that is actually the truth. some people think that when you are working online you are lazy and you are wasting your time. That is actually not true because if you have a very good skill you can make tangible income online.
You are absolutely correct because so many people will believe that when you sit down in a place while working online, they will believe that you are a lazy fellow not knowing that jobs that are brain tasking is more rigorous physical jobs.

Some people never believed that there is money when working online they think that working online are fake, because I introduced one of my friend about online work them never believe me.

You are absolutely correct because so many people will believe that when you sit down in a place while working online, they will believe that you are a lazy fellow not knowing that jobs that are brain tasking is more rigorous physical jobs.
When you are working online you are working smart because most of the things you are doing his brain job. Anybody who is making money online fully is actually uses his brain to carry out most of the task. Some people think that that is laziness which is not true.

That's exactly, just like me I don't believe that we can earn money online but here am I posting on forums and getting paid for it, online is a good place to earn money.
Smiles, likewise I. I remember a time when I use to tell some of my friends that earning money online is possible but most of them see it as scam which is obvious. That's why I stop sharing anything like online business to others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back