What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

A lot of people did not believe me that it was just possible for you to make money online no matter what. But I am happy that a lot of people and I'm trying to understand how the online space work.

A lot of people did not believe me that it was just possible for you to make money online no matter what. But I am happy that a lot of people and I'm trying to understand how the online space work.
Most of the people believed that you can actually make money online, but you cannot really make money online legitimately except through crook means.

My in-laws like to sit around and say that I don't actually do anything. I'm literally paying the mortgage, my $600 car payment, and our $300+ power bill from working online (trading mainly but some other side hustles as well) but they make it out like I don't lift a finger for some reason, lol.

A lot of the people did not just understand that there was a particular way in which you could see you were working online unless maybe you were just doing something on the side.

The rate at which scams are springing up online, it becomes very difficult for so many people to believe that it is really possible to make money online.
For sure, it because very difficult most especially in the rural areas where they do not know much about the internet. They would not believe that one can even earn money online.

I mean people think you can make a lot of money online however it's not true it requires patients and sometimes you need to invest it sucks because they promote scammy stuff

I mean people think you can make a lot of money online however it's not true it requires patients and sometimes you need to invest it sucks because they promote scammy stuff
There are so many people that still do not believe that you can make money while working online just like what you are doing presently. If you show such people the payment proof they will be convinced.

anybody who is interested in making money online should not think that it is a get-rich-quick scheme. It requires some patience and consistency for you to succeed.

anybody who is interested in making money online should not think that it is a get-rich-quick scheme. It requires some patience and consistency for you to succeed.
You are not out of context, you need to make the money gradually and it is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You will have to do this gradually until you get there.

You are not out of context, you need to make the money gradually and it is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You will have to do this gradually until you get there.
Most of the people that are looking for ways to make money very quickly will end up falling In hand of scams.
It is better to make the money little by little and bit by bit.

Anyone who is in a hurry to make money online will actually make a lot of mistakes. That is one of the major mistake a lot of people who invest on things like cryptocurrency make.

They didn't believe me, due to the high rate of scamming which is said to take place around my side. Most people think I'm into it.
So as to avoid long conversation and explanations, I simply say I'm not working. Unless the person that ask seems to be someone who is understandable.

They didn't believe me, due to the high rate of scamming which is said to take place around my side. Most people think I'm into it.
So as to avoid long conversation and explanations, I simply say I'm not working. Unless the person that ask seems to be someone who is understandable.
I wouldn't blame those who believe that it is not really possible to make money online.
The major reason why I said so is that there are a lot of scams that has flooded the internet presently and it will make them to be sceptical.

that is one of the major things I don't like telling people that I am making money online. I introduced someone to a paid to post platform some time ago and he said that it was so difficult.
Actually you have really done a very good job of introducing him to something that will helped him. personally I dont tell people that I earned or worked online for any reason.

Most people that doesnt like online job use to call others working online lazy people or fraudsters not knowing that you can actually make money without scamming anybody .

Actually you have really done a very good job of introducing him to something that will helped him. personally I dont tell people that I earned or worked online for any reason.
everybody have their personal preferences. Actually I do not tell everyone but to only selected persons who I know are very serious when it comes to the issue of making money.

everybody have their personal preferences. Actually I do not tell everyone but to only selected persons who I know are very serious when it comes to the issue of making money.
The interest is what must be considered because if you are introducing an opportunity for someone who does not have the interest, it will be a total waste of the time.

The interest is what must be considered because if you are introducing an opportunity for someone who does not have the interest, it will be a total waste of the time.
it will be a total waste of time if you try to refer people who are not interested in making money online. I will first of all make sure that you are passionate before I try to mentor you.

That is actually the truth. it is important and necessary that you make your own decision by yourself and not being in discouraged by people. Making money online is actually sweet.

Yes, I have been discouraged by so many people in my life. However, I really do not care what people think about me. As long as I am making money and I am fine with it, I would continue to make money online.

People thought I was risking my funds because most people have the feeling that all online jobs and investments are scam. But with time, they understood the scope of my own online jobs and they feel normal about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back