What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

Many people do not believe that there are legitimate ways to make money on the internet . The first thing that comes to their mind when they hear about online jobs , they believe it is full of scams.

it is quite surprising that many people do not believe you can make a decent living online, it is even possible to live extravagantly from the proceeds of your online hustle which are legitimate. though i believe with time more people would begin to see this fact.
Many people started working online because they are looking for alternative ways to make money.
It is very good to make good amount of income for yourself on the internet.

a lot of people have not really understood the fact that you can make a full-time income on the internet. When I told some people that I am working online they were actually very surprised.

Well people have different opinions about online stuffs depending on the kind of experience they have had either positively or negatively. I dont most often share my online information with others.

Well people have different opinions about online stuffs depending on the kind of experience they have had either positively or negatively. I dont most often share my online information with others.
The bottom line is actually people are sceptical of working online because they believe it is filled with scams.
It is totally not correct to have such assertions about online platforms.

And that is still none of my business, obviously the police will come and check me out and they wouldn't have any evidence of me being a scammer. At the end I will come to know who was actually the real reporter.
Well in my country, it would not be that easy as you are saying it, because the police will try by all means to delay you in order for them not to feel guilty and others.

Well in my country, it would not be that easy as you are saying it, because the police will try by all means to delay you in order for them not to feel guilty and others.
The best thing to do in life is to involve in legitimate ways to make money. This will give you a rest of mind and you will be able to defend yourself anywhere, anytime any day.

The best thing to do in life is to involve in legitimate ways to make money. This will give you a rest of mind and you will be able to defend yourself anywhere, anytime any day.
That is the plain fact about ways of earning money online, once it is a legit way you will always find peace and joy and also never feel guilty telling people that are interested.

Well , depending on your country . in such situation in your country what do you think is the best way to reply someone who asks what you are doing online

Due to the number of scams rising online in the past few years, many people find it hard to believe that we can make money online. Once they see a payment proof, the skepticism reduces but it is still not convincing.

Well , depending on your country . in such situation in your country what do you think is the best way to reply someone who asks what you are doing online
Well in my country it depends on how close you are to the person then you can just ask him back a simple question like for example if you're working on post to pay forums, you can ask him can he be making quality comments of not less than five lines before you people can proceed.

Due to the number of scams rising online in the past few years, many people find it hard to believe that we can make money online. Once they see a payment proof, the skepticism reduces but it is still not convincing.
The rate at which scams are springing up online, it becomes very difficult for so many people to believe that it is really possible to make money online.

Responsible about online can comes from different people with different perspectives depending on how you explain things to them. some might have had a bad experience and some never.

Responsible about online can comes from different people with different perspectives depending on how you explain things to them. some might have had a bad experience and some never.
The only way and I think it will attract them to working online when you have convinced them enough is showing them payment proofs

When you show payment proof it will be better because they will quickly believe that it is legitimate.

It is very difficult for you to convince people to continue to work online because their assertion is that most of the online money making platforms are scams and they will not want to associate with it.

It really annoys me when people start to think that just because I am making money online, a person who has a day job is much more well-disciplined as compared to me.

Some were outrightly surprised as they never thought making money online was possible. The narrative has changed now though, a lot of people have come to realize the power of earning online and it's potential which is enormous as well.

It is quite difficult to write in the presence of distraction for me
I usually choose a solitary environment for my work but after that I free myself to have time with people .

You know there are still some people that are afraid of anything online and you can't actually blame them because the easiest place where people get scammed is online. Any time i tell people I'm working online, they always tell me to be careful and not get scam

You know there are still some people that are afraid of anything online and you can't actually blame them because the easiest place where people get scammed is online. Any time i tell people I'm working online, they always tell me to be careful and not get scam
The online space is not without it's insecurities, it is however our responsibility to protect ourselves from the numerous scams that are gradually on the increase.

Some people think that those that working online are fake thinking that they are not making any money online, because some people I told about working online did not believe it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back