What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

People thought I was risking my funds because most people have the feeling that all online jobs and investments are scam. But with time, they understood the scope of my own online jobs and they feel normal about it.
The major belief of the people is that whenever you're working online you will get into the arms of scams.
They are absolutely not far from the truth because it is the reality.

When i told people i was working online, they thought that all my efforts would be in vain and that i was going to fall a victim of scam.They only believed that one could actually earn online when i got my first pay.

Yes, I have been discouraged by so many people in my life. However, I really do not care what people think about me. As long as I am making money and I am fine with it, I would continue to make money online.
I think you have made the right decision. It's always very important and necessary that you focus on making money and growing yourself instead of what people are saying.

When i told people i was working online, they thought that all my efforts would be in vain and that i was going to fall a victim of scam.They only believed that one could actually earn online when i got my first pay.
Most of the people believed that there are a lot of scams on the internet and it is not really possible for you to make money online.
I have seen so many people lebell online money making platforms as scams.

People thought I was risking my funds because most people have the feeling that all online jobs and investments are scam. But with time, they understood the scope of my own online jobs and they feel normal about it.
Actually alot of people believed that working online is a scam sometimes they have such kind due to the experience they have encountered with online stuffs. while some just makes mere assumptions without backups.

Actually alot of people believed that working online is a scam sometimes they have such kind due to the experience they have encountered with online stuffs. while some just makes mere assumptions without backups.
Sure. The problem is even when you try to make them understand, they will never listen to you with the intention of getting convinced about the fact that this is legit and it is indeed paying and there is proof.

Currently I work on about three paid to post platforms. I enjoy working on these platforms because I have made some reasonable amount of money from them. I am also into Amazon Kindle publishing.
Wow how i wish you can be able to tell me more about your other ways of earning money online apart from earning from forum posting just like this bizdustry.

Most of the people believed that there are a lot of scams on the internet and it is not really possible for you to make money online.
I have seen so many people lebell online money making platforms as scams.
Sometimes you don't have to blame people who think that it is not possible to make money online because some of that have fallen for scam platforms before. Some of them invested in Ponzi schemes in the past.

Most of the people do not believe that it is really possible to make money online and that is a major reason why you will see them assuming that the internet is full of scams and there are no legitimate ways to make money online.

People don't really think you can make money online because they think everything online is a hoax. I used to think that, too, but I've since come to the conclusion that the internet is the ideal way to make money.

People don't really think you can make money online because they think everything online is a hoax. I used to think that, too, but I've since come to the conclusion that the internet is the ideal way to make money.
I wouldn't blame the people that believe that online is full of scam because so many people have been scammed by working online and they would want to believe that notion.

So many people still do not believe that working online is real or probably making money online is real aside doing shady things. In my community most of the guys that worked online are scammers and that is why they would believe that it is not possible to earn legitimately on the internet.
Most people seems to denied the fact that making money online is not possible rather than been scam, even though most of them didn't give it a trial that's why.

Well actually most people first had that impression but as they started seeing proof and they started changing there mindset, they will start believing that it is true.
Well actually most people first had that impression but as they started seeing proof and they started changing there mindset, they will start believing that it is true.

Most of the people do not believe that it is really possible to make money online and that is a major reason why you will see them assuming that the internet is full of scams and there are no legitimate ways to make money online.
some of the time you do not need to blame those people because they may have family relatives that have been scammed on the internet. So some of them think that anything online is scam.

Actually sometimes makes some kind of negative comments about online because either they have never tried for once or they might have had a bad experience with the online.
Yes, sometimes it would be easier to convince people to come and work online because they don't believe that there is money online, some of my friends I told about online earning they never believe.

Yes, sometimes it would be easier to convince people to come and work online because they don't believe that there is money online, some of my friends I told about online earning they never believe.
It is not going to be easy to convince someone to start to work on line because I've done it before and it doesn't really work most especially if such person has been scammed before online.

It is not going to be easy to convince someone to start to work on line because I've done it before and it doesn't really work most especially if such person has been scammed before online.
It is definitely not going to be easy to tell people that you're working online but you've got to try it out because it is one of the ways to ensure they make good income I'm sharing it with others to earn too wouldn't be bad.

Actually I dont like telling people that I worked online anymore simply because I don't really know those who are celebrating with me and those who are not impressed about it.

Actually I dont like telling people that I worked online anymore simply because I don't really know those who are celebrating with me and those who are not impressed about it.
If you are telling people that you're working online and they are not interested, there's absolutely no way you will convince them to continue to bellieve in you because they never believed it is possible to make money on internet.

currently a lot of people are getting to know about online money-making ventures. I think it is easier to convince people now to work on the internet than before because the awareness is increasing.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back