What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

Some of the people that I know they turn off my offer because I told them about this way of earning.

So I think that making some money online is individual perception,so you dont just need to bother yourself that much if someone turn off your offer

Actually right now because of the high number of Internet fraudsters in my side, I do not usually tell people that I am earning online again before the will think I am an internet fraudster too.

You are not going to believe it that a lot of people actually do not believe that there is a way in which you can make money online that you can call it sustainable

You are not going to believe it that a lot of people actually do not believe that there is a way in which you can make money online that you can call it sustainable
The issue is that for some people no matter how you tried to talk to them they will never accept that such programs really exist.

Some of them will just ignore the business which you told them even if you show them a payment proof

Telling people that you are working online or doing anything online to be earning your money is as you just reported your self to police without knowing, because you will be reported immediately to the police that you are a Yahoo boy.

Telling people that you are working online or doing anything online to be earning your money is as you just reported your self to police without knowing, because you will be reported immediately to the police that you are a Yahoo boy.
Lolz, not all people. And intelligent person should understand that it is not everyone that works online are Yahoo boys . There are so many people that are making a lot of money legitimately online without having to scam people

Lolz, not all people. And intelligent person should understand that it is not everyone that works online are Yahoo boys . There are so many people that are making a lot of money legitimately online without having to scam people
I get you but it is not all intelligent people that really knows about earning online at my side. Although most of them thinks that one can only earn through cryptocurrencies.

This days people make money online but the issue is that no matter what if you convince people who dosnt have passion to work online they will never work online so I dont think that there is a need to convince anyone anymore for that aspect

Actually given out online news to anybody most especially those who have little knowledge about what it takes, the might start thinking you are into some kind of yahoo and scamming business online.

I get you but it is not all intelligent people that really knows about earning online at my side. Although most of them thinks that one can only earn through cryptocurrencies.
Unfortunately we are not trading cryptocurrency here, so what will be your reaction when they believe that maybe money can be earned through cryptocurrency trading alone ?

Actually given out online news to anybody most especially those who have little knowledge about what it takes, the might start thinking you are into some kind of yahoo and scamming business online.
Frankly speaking I beleve that what you said is really true because from what I know I think that many of them dont even beleive that there are some real and legit waymaking cool cash online.
So for this I always beleive its a total waste of time

Unfortunately we are not trading cryptocurrency here, so what will be your reaction when they believe that maybe money can be earned through cryptocurrency trading alone ?
Because the do not even know any thing about other ways of earning money aside cryptocurrencies and that what the also think all this Yahoo Boys are doing to earn money.

Because the do not even know any thing about other ways of earning money aside cryptocurrencies and that what the also think all this Yahoo Boys are doing to earn money.
Lolz, they can believe whatever they like. Is it non of our business. After all we are earning legitimately and we are not engaging in some of the things they are saying. Even here there are many people who believes the same way. How do you handle most of them ?

Lolz, they can believe whatever they like. Is it non of our business. After all we are earning legitimately and we are not engaging in some of the things they are saying. Even here there are many people who believes the same way. How do you handle most of them ?
You have already said all on how to handle them, is just to forget about them and it is even non of your business as far you yourself knows that your earning legit. At least you have a pure conscience.

Some people will never act according to how you enlighten them they will not join the website which you share with them rather they will prefer to critisize you and sometime call you a fraud star before others.

I have tried this for so many times and its dosnt work for me.

Only few people show interest on my programs.

You have already said all on how to handle them, is just to forget about them and it is even non of your business as far you yourself knows that your earning legit. At least you have a pure conscience.
Yeah maybe , that's what I should do. In most cases I don't always feel like telling people that I am working online because most of them will believe that every online opportunities is a scam , most times I just have to keep it to myself.

There is nothing wrong if you do just that even if they wont be joining the programs but you have let them know about it.

Some people will respon positively and sometime some of them will never show interest

It is not everybody that you will be telling I think few freinds are good enough and they will also tell you that they are interested in joining.

So for this aspect I have tell so many people about this and they have join the programs I show them accordingly

Mostly those people that are too busy they will tell you that they are not interested,
I think sometime its a waste of time to tell some folk that you are working online that they need to join you,even yesterday I discus this with a freind in a football veiwing centre but he turn off on me.

I have not informed anyone that I'm working online . The reason is that I have not made money that is remarkable online and that is why I did not like to involve anyone in it, until I make something reasonable that will convince people to follow my path.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back