What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

A lot of people that I have told do not generally believe that you can be able to make any substantial amount of money by working online and that is something that is ridiculous.

A lot of people found it very difficult to believe me that I was making any reasonable amount of money online. I believe that this is something that is going to change in the near future.

From my observation , when someone realise I am working online , the first question they will always ask is what business I am doing online, probably because some of them believe that every online earning opportunities is a scam.
Lol.., yes that is what most people at my locality first think, that you are a scammer not knowing what hard you work to earn such money. The worst is when they sees you with laptop, the will call you Yahoo Boy'.

Lol.., yes that is what most people at my locality first think, that you are a scammer not knowing what hard you work to earn such money. The worst is when they sees you with laptop, the will call you Yahoo Boy'.
Lolz, that is just the reality , bad things has made it possible for good things not to be recognised anymore. I can't possibly imagine a situation like this anymore. Lolz. Yea. That's true .🤣🤣🤣. Has this ever happened to you ?

I don't really discuss much about what I do with folks, but the few I told were interested in what I was doing, i showed them how I earn online, some just started and stopped after a few days.
Most people who start eventually stop. You must have a real passion for either making money, or interest in online businesses to continue working on these sites.

Over time, it becomes boring even if like it. One thing I do is make sure the person has an idea of what it takes to make money online, and how long it may take.

A cousin of mine came visiting and we were discussing about businesses. So, I told him that I work on the internet, he laughed at me and told me that all the money we are making online are peanuts.

Lolz, that is just the reality , bad things has made it possible for good things not to be recognised anymore. I can't possibly imagine a situation like this anymore. Lolz. Yea. That's true .🤣🤣🤣. Has this ever happened to you ?
Not at all because I do not tell people or do anything that will show that i am doing something online, so the only people I tell, are people who are interested in working online.

When you told people that you are working online a lot of people never like that them will rather tell you that is scam, some people never believe working there but some people will also appreciate it.

The response that I get it when I informed my friend that I work online so surprising because they never believed that one could actually hand from online businesses.
A lot of the people that I have met did not even believe that you can be able to make money by just sitting on your computer everyday and that is the ignorance a lot of people still have.

Not at all because I do not tell people or do anything that will show that i am doing something online, so the only people I tell, are people who are interested in working online.
Lolz , what I don't understand is that even though the world has progressed to this standard , but there are so many people are still living in the past , they don't even know people can work and earn online without having to go out for work on daily basis. Omo I can't understand o.

Lolz , what I don't understand is that even though the world has progressed to this standard , but there are so many people are still living in the past , they don't even know people can work and earn online without having to go out for work on daily basis. Omo I can't understand o.
people are aware of online work right now so when I told people am working online I think most of people join me why some of them said they dont have passion for it so there is nothing wrong working online its a good way to make some extra income at home

In my locality, if you tell someone to jump into online business, the first thing that will come to mind is that you want to scam them. This is because they believed that online job is full of scams.

people are aware of online work right now so when I told people am working online I think most of people join me why some of them said they dont have passion for it so there is nothing wrong working online its a good way to make some extra income at home
Yes even here , some people are beginning to see that people can work and earn online even though they don't understand I am among one of them. I purposely refuse not to let people know that I am working online because some of them will start suspecting you somehow.

Actually when you told people you are working online sometimes it may sound scamming and alot of people may be thinking you are involved in any form of Yahoo activities.

A lot of people that I have told do not generally believe that you can be able to make any substantial amount of money by working online and that is something that is ridiculous.
firstly, How you react to when somebody inquires what are you doing will impact the stream of the discussion. In the event that you react emphatically in a discussion, it'll likely will proceed. In any case, on the off chance that your reaction is negative or not satisfying, it'll likely drop level or conclusion.

A lot of people found it very difficult to believe me that I was making any reasonable amount of money online. I believe that this is something that is going to change in the near future.
That is true a lot of people don't really believe that people make good money online some of them think that those that are working online are scam, them never believe online work for ones but me I am very happy that I am making my money here online.

A lot of my friends were particularly happy with me given the fact that not everybody is willing to work online or has the expertise to use a computer around here.

Right now people are really getting used to others earning online. When I first started I was tagged an Internet fraudster cos they found it hard to believe someone can make money while pressing his phone

When I first quite my offline job to concerntrate online my family was not happy at first they where like how will I earn,and how am I sure I will be paid,how do I get to execute the job and how will my boss know I have done the job,but sincerely I enjoyed my job now some of my family members are into online business
Some don't take it seriously. They just can't comprehend what I do or how I make money. Some even consider it to not be a real job. I guess it depends on who I talk about it to.
Definitely this where the problem is since they do not understand how the job is been executed they just feel you are a jack and not serious with your life,but I am happy working online

Actually if not people that have known, they will hardly believe you that you are doing legit job on the internet because many believes that online workers are scammers due to the bad experience they do have.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back