What's new

Was working online your only option?

No, working online never my only option for now I still have other things I am doing offline, but working online have giving me good opportunity in earning money online.

I also do have work am doing offline and I do beleive that its one of the best work which I can do offline,thou part of my major earning now do come from online so I love making money online compare to offline work its seems tidious sometime

Working online is not the only option for me though I consider it as one of the passive way of income generation because I engage myself when I am less busy with my offline.

I am just working online because I need alternative means of income and so that I can be able to build my knowledge and one day move to working full-time online.

I love traveling and exploring. If I work offline, it would restrict my travel schedules. So I chose to freelance online. Here I can work according to my timeline and can choose the projects to work on. Can discuss the payout with the employer according to the complexity of the task and I get an early payout. I don't have to wait for a paycheck at the beginning of every month. Here am getting paid immediately for the work completed. So, for my lifestyle, I chose to freelance through online channels.

Working online was not my only option..I.have decided to keep working online because I needed money very badly to support my offline business that is suffering currently.

Getting an offline job in general was becoming very difficult and as such the only hope that I was having another to make money was to switch to online work and it has been paying off.

The economic situation of my country is nothing to write home about at the moment. This is why a lot of us have been pushed to start working online but to be honest I am beginning to enjoy it.

Well, for the first time, I wanted to make online earnings as the only source of my income but when I later realized that is associated with alot of scammers, I make it a passive way of income generation.

@setho,Its true getting an offline job this days is very hard so its better that you keep on doing the little work you had online, I have been combining both the offline work and the online jobs but I latar switch to work online full time and its favoure me the most.

Yes, definitely. I started working online because it was probably my only option and since then I have not really regretted taking that decision. I wanted to learn an offline skill but along the line something happened, so I was unable to enroll in the skill. So I had to look for ways of making money online.

I work online as well and I ever had any issue with the offer and feild I chose to work with thou am not against those who work offline its just that am a blogger and am in love with my profession,so I love working online its give me total control of my money not working as if someone own your life.so online earning is more comfortable to me than offline jobs

The unemployment rate in my country is very high and as such the only way in which you can be able to make money is through online means and that is how I basically found my way here.

Working online was not my only option. Have seen several ways to make money offline and In fact, I have businesses offline but I decided to work online inorder to gain more experience.

I still work offline. I am still in the process of hopefully working from home some day full-time. It certainly is not my only option but it is a goal of mine to reach a minimum of 5k per month online.

Working online is not my only option. I have marketable skills that I can use to my advantage in the offline world. However, online work offers the flexibility that I can use to create more income-earning opportunities for myself. At this time, I am working as a college instructor to gain teaching experience that I can use to apply for a better-paying teaching job in the public school sector. Working online also allows me to continue my post-graduate studies.
Working as you rightly stated gives more flexibility so you can actually be doing other daily tasks and still work online for some few hours of your spare time at your work place or in between school hours.

Due to the general economic hardship in the country , offline jobs was very difficult to come by and that left me with the only option of making money online and I think I have been very proud of the decision I made.

Its true offline work sometime is very hard for one to fine but for me I have work with so many establishment online and offline but now I have no opton to quit the offline jobs and now working online full time and its benefit me alot compare to when I was working and combine my work with offline jobs

Working online, is not my only option, I have many offline options but the more I work here the more I learn new things, I also believe that world has gone digital so it is good for one learn online skills and work online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back