What's new

Was working online your only option?

Yes , from the time I started working online till today , I have only 1 option , ur to work online to earn money because I am yet a student trying to complete a course and get degree certificate.

Not really. Although getting a well paid job online might have been difficult but I had other options to go into menial jobs but that is not just my kind of work. I do have a lot of friends that earn money by doing tedious task but I guess I can earn as much online if I stay committed, so I just prefer the online method for now.

Working online is not the only option I have. but I also work offline to make money and I combine both of them to make no money for myself. I like to make money from multiple sources so that I will not have to rely on one.

Working online was not really my options because I have other options offline my offline has been helping me to support as well, but I like working online in order to improve my earning.

After passing stress of working for a school, I decided to take a break for a while, working online is not my only option but it is the best best thing to do right now.

Working online is not the only option I have because I also work offline to earn salary. But I am doing everything within my capacity to be on the right track to earn full-time income online in the nearest future.

Well at the moment working online seems like the only option for me and there are lots of opportunities too online so one could choose what works best for him, as time goes on the work one does online too would vary

Was working online your only option? If so, why? It isn't my only option, but I consider it to be because I have no interest in any other offline work, at least not anymore. I like making my own hours for the most part. What about you?
I also have decided to focus more on online works than physical works seeing the stress and restrictions physical work offers and the freedom I get when working online.

To work onlineos not only my income. I still have my hand work. This my hand work make me to work on internet very easy,and to add another online business to my work.
Working online was not my only option too.
I have an offline business which I earn from. The online jobs serve as a means of passive income for me.

Well, working online is not the only option I have in terms of income generation. I have other form of offline business transactions which I run on daily basis.

I had a lot of well paying options, but as a new mum, working online could help with expenses while allowing me time to learn the ropes of parenting. I would still love to go back to my offline job when possible.

Working online is not and have never been my only option of earning this is because I don't earn enough that will foot all my bills but I look forward to making it a full time source of income big time

Although I love working online, I have never considered it as an only option. Anything happen, there should've a backup plan offline. So I always merge the two together, working online and offline. It has been working well for me.

Well, working online is not the only option for me, I sees it as a temporary way of generating income in other to meet up to my daily Bill's which are of less importance to me. I also runs offline business which helped alot.

Was working online your only option? If so, why? It isn't my only option, but I consider it to be because I have no interest in any other offline work, at least not anymore. I like making my own hours for the most part. What about you?
Working online is not my only option, infact, it's not even among the options as it stands now. This is because, I am yet to make a reasonable money out of it and can never survive if it's my only option. I wish to know more ways I can make it online

Working online is my preferred option but it's not yet my only option because I have not found something substantial enough to make it my only earning option. I sincerely hope that this year I will be able to earn online completely.

I work online majorly because I wouldn't need to be on a schedule to make money I can start earning my PC from any where which is really convenient for me.

Well, I dont consider working online as the only option for my earnings or a source of income. Due to my needs for money in other to meet up with my daily basis, I also engage on offline business activities.
Well, online working or business stuffs, is not the only option I have and I most often consider it as a passive source of income because most dealing with online stuffs are complicated and it need the dedication of much time.

Last edited:
Online business Is what I consider the best option because I have a lot of free time in my life , I just want to fit in something to this free time so that I don't just have to waste it on something that won't really be profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back