What's new

What was your favorite online job and your most hated?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Discuss what your favorite online job was and one that you hated. For me it's my freelance and website work that's my favorite. As for my hated, it was either the survey stuff I did starting out or the micro work jobs I did for a while. What about you guys? What's your favorite and most hated online jobs?

On the contrary, freelancing is not my favorite job😮. But microtask sites are a pleasant way for me to complete tasks and spend time

On the contrary, freelancing is not my favorite job😮. But microtask sites are a pleasant way for me to complete tasks and spend time
It's not my favorite either to be honest. I don't like to work at all really haha. But I think that's how everyone feels. Or at least those who work jobs like we do.

Ghost writing is my favorite online job. It pays really. I have managed to earn as much as $600 for a single ghost writing project. Working on micro job sites was one of my most hated job as it was low paying. I no longer do micro jobs

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back