What's new

Was working online your only option?

Yes for now working online is my only option to earn. Why, because in my environment there is no any legitimate way of making money except farming.

Its happen everywhere to be sincere, I think that lack of job and scarcity of job is what that make many people work online,so I still work online and its better for me that way am a blogger so I prefer doing my blogging work than go offline to search for work at the end of the day to no avail

Before the ASUU strike.., working online was my only means of earning, but now that the Strike is on going, I work but online and offline to gather more money before ASUU will call off the strike.

Working online is not the only option. I have lots of offline activities that I engage on . This will enable me make more money because I still earn penny online and still looking for better earnings.

Working online is not the only option. I have lots of offline activities that I engage on . This will enable me make more money because I still earn penny online and still looking for better earnings.
working online is not my only option as well untill now I started realise that if I spend much time online I can earn more so I have to discontinue some of the work I do offline and continue with my online work.
Now am earning better than before

working online is not my only option as well untill now I started realise that if I spend much time online I can earn more so I have to discontinue some of the work I do offline and continue with my online work.
Now am earning better than before
Which websites gives you better earnings? I will like to try out one too myself. This is just the best way to improve on the ways to earn money online. I will be elated if you could give me the necessary information.

It certainly is not my only option , because I have other things that I am doing offline that have potentials of enabling me to make it big in the future when I put in more effort.

Well as a student who cannot work since he has a lot of final exams to study for.. my answer is going to be yes. It's almost impossible to combine a decent daily job with school I know some people who are doing it but I personally cannot accomplish such actions, so I went to the online methods! althought I'm not earning much for me its enough I can use it on the games I like on the items I want to buy on Ebay and etcetera :)

Working online is never my only option but it is definitely one of my favourite ways of earning. It will be very good of you could use only this means because of the low pay. I also have offline business.

It cannot be my Only option because I also have got so many opportunities that could be used to make money offline to make ends meet. I have to only spend time learning.

It cannot be my Only option because I also have got so many opportunities that could be used to make money offline to make ends meet. I have to only spend time learning.
Learning could be good because half of the online earning opportunities require that you gather some skills means by end of the way it is helpful for you.

Its been long since I started working online,I think that doing mu business online have give me so many joy and I do hope that even in the future most of my business will still remain online thou hoping to have an offline business soon

Its been long since I started working online,I think that doing mu business online have give me so many joy and I do hope that even in the future most of my business will still remain online thou hoping to have an offline business soon
Most offline businesses hire from internet websites when searching for workers so just google it then you will find a lot of available offline businesses it is not hard, the hire part is hard.

Well in my personal opinion I think working online is the future of work. I guess more and more people are going to be adopting a remote work/travel lifestyle. Despite the amazing positives, I still think it comes with many downsides. You never know when the worst is going to happen. So definitely choose both side simultaneously.

Most offline businesses hire from internet websites when searching for workers so just google it then you will find a lot of available offline businesses it is not hard, the hire part is hard.
there are alot of offline jobs which we can do and I think that online jobs is the right way which you can gather some money to start an offline jobs so precisely I think that if you lack fund for this then you can get a loan to start your own business

No it's not only way but yes it is quite comfortable way to make some money as you are free to do whatever you want. You can also do investment if you don't want to spend more time on internet.

I work online as well I think that working online is the only place where many people like bloggers like me can make money,I make some decent amount of money thou its require alot of patience and effort for me to see myself through to this level

I have had a lot of options to work offline and it is even going to pay me much more better but I believe that online is better because I can be able to take multiple jobs and do it on my own time.

Working online just seems to take the stress out of physical work. Not only that, it puts some power and control in one's hands. Online work isn't my only option, but it the most feasible actually.

Actually there are several reasons why I dont consider my online earnings as the only option for me because there are alot of scammers that have occupied the online forums who are waiting to scammed people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back