What's new

Was working online your only option?

Working online is one of my only options. I also work offline but I cany really rely on the pay because the pay is not encouraging. Working online has made me some specific amount of money that I didn't think I'll earn online. One of this platform is bizdustry.

Working online has not been my only choice and in fact there are so many things that I can be able to go offline but then I choose to do online work because I see it as a means of getting extra income.

Working online has not been my only choice and in fact there are so many things that I can be able to go offline but then I choose to do online work because I see it as a means of getting extra income.
Likewise me working online is never my only option I think that I also do some work offline but to be sincere I can tell you that I have abandon some offline work to online work so now working online is my only option

Working online is never my only option for now I also have market skills offline, but my online work gives me experience to run my offline business very well, so in my online work i really learn a lot from it that is helping me in my offline business.

Working online has never been the only option I have but I do consider it as a substitute like to engage myself at the best time am busy so as to get something to settle my daily bills.

I did not start working online because it was my only option. I was earning well as an offline freelancer and I started working online in order to improve my freelancing income.
Likewise me as well working online was not my only option because I still have my offline business that I am managing, but I like to work online because I really want to learn something from working here, that the reason why I am here working.

Was working online your only option? If so, why? It isn't my only option, but I consider it to be because I have no interest in any other offline work, at least not anymore. I like making my own hours for the most part. What about you?
Before now I had an offline work which was paying me quite alright. When I discovered that I could make money in the online space, I grabbed it with open arms. A little bit of extra income helps

Working online was not my only option. I have some other businesses that I do offline, i have a very big lotto shop that I run and I earn commission on the sales that I make. Working online is just a side Hustle but I still need to get to know some site tthat will give me huge amount of money.

Ghost,I think that what you said is right but you should have keep up with your offline work that wasnt the right time to quit.

For me I have so many jobs which am doing now and I think that affiliate marketing is just one of those work,I also have an offline work which am managing for someone and I beleive that am still doing better with it.

Working online is not my only option however, I'm used to working online and I have found that I quite enjoy it. So I think I might stick to it for now.
For me working online has been my only option for now because for now there is not other things I am doing apart from working here, but if actually I see other I can increase my earning I will be very happy.

For me working online has been my only option for now because for now there is not other things I am doing apart from working here, but if actually I see other I can increase my earning I will be very happy.
That means for someone like me I will recommend that you look for additional source of earning where you earn some money add to what you are doing now.

For me I use to operate an offline work but I have to quit to start working full time online

If what you said is true then I beleive that you need to add more source of earning to your profile because I know that when you have only one source to earn from that wont be enough.

I also think that having multiple streams of income do help alot its create way for more financial freedom

That means for someone like me I will recommend that you look for additional source of earning where you earn some money add to what you are doing now.

For me I use to operate an offline work but I have to quit to start working full time online
Wow that's really great at least you will be making alot of money from the both side, that's why is good not to rely in one place because having multiple income will really help.

Well at the moment working online is my only option to be earning money with out stress but comfort. So I am trying to venture into other offline business if I have the capital to start.

When COVID hit the world I had to start making some efforts to earn money online from home so it was for sure my only option for a year due to lockdowns

We dont need to rely on our work online alone, I think that the best thing for you to do is try as much as possible and have some other additional way you will be earning from.

For someone like me I beleive that I work before offline and I have some extra time to work online so doing work online wasnt my only option

Working online was not my only option because i also have various option of working offline to make money and i am working on both online and offline at the moment .

Well during the covid-19 pandemic issue, working online was my only option and I can say the best option I told. That alone really helps me, expand my knowledge and thinking faculty.

Working online was not my only option when it comes to ways in which I could make money. I have an offline degree that I could use to make some money.

Working online is not my only option. I have marketable skills that I can use to my advantage in the offline world. However, online work offers the flexibility that I can use to create more income-earning opportunities for myself. At this time, I am working as a college instructor to gain teaching experience that I can use to apply for a better-paying teaching job in the public school sector. Working online also allows me to continue my post-graduate studies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back