What's new

Was working online your only option?

When I first started working online, it was pretty much by only option back then. I had applied on some offline jobs but no positive response. Though right now I have a small business on my own I just started and am trying to grow it.

Yes, working online is my only option for now because as a student i can't do any offline work because it might be very stressful and it might disturb my studying, that's why i decided to go for offline jobs that i can do during my free time.

Working online is not my only option however, I'm used to working online and I have found that I quite enjoy it. So I think I might stick to it for now.

Was working online your only option? If so, why? It isn't my only option, but I consider it to be because I have no interest in any other offline work, at least not anymore. I like making my own hours for the most part. What about you?
Working online was not my only options , i have many options offline but working online has been helping me to support my earnings offline , so i can say working online and offline has been very important do me.

I did not start working online because it was my only option. I was earning well as an offline freelancer and I started working online in order to improve my freelancing income.

Working online was not really my options because I have other options offline my offline has been helping me to support as well, but I like working online in order to improve my earning.

I did not come to work online because I did not have offline job. I started working online because I was trying to utilize my time when I had nothing to do during the lockdown due to corona virus pandemic.

I did not come to work online because I did not have offline job. I started working online because I was trying to utilize my time when I had nothing to do during the lockdown due to corona virus pandemic.
That means you are not too old online if you just started working online during the pandemic,I started working online since when I was in high school and I have work online for over 15years now and my earning is good enough,even after my graduation I seat and think that I want to become a blogger I latar start puting work on table build all my blogs and enable ads network on them then source for traffic here am I today as a professional blogger earning big amount of money and am very ok with my profession

To work onlineos not only my income. I still have my hand work. This my hand work make me to work on internet very easy,and to add another online business to my work.

To work onlineos not only my income. I still have my hand work. This my hand work make me to work on internet very easy,and to add another online business to my work.
The same thing with me over here I have a work which I do that fetch me salary every month. Working online is just like a back-up plan for me in case I didn't receive my salary on time. Both of them work very well for me.

Was working online your only option? If so, why? It isn't my only option, but I consider it to be because I have no interest in any other offline work, at least not anymore. I like making my own hours for the most part. What about you?
I just recently started work online Middle of this year. So I can say working online is not my only option. But it has been very helpful it has complimented my offline earning. I now have little to save after meeting my monthly needs.

No I don't work only online I do offline work too although stressful but I'm planning and working on ensuring I concentrate more on online jobs now

Working online is not the only option I have to earn money,I only come online to earn to take care of my needs and gain business ideas.

I don't only focus on online business. I was doing some freelance jobs before I joined online business. Online business is very lucrative for me to be part of the struggle.

No, it is not my only focus. I just started focusing on online gigs. This is because it gives me access to manage my time the way I want. But I haven't focused really on it alone. I am still mixing it with offline job.

Working online is not only my option , i opt for online working when i lost my offline job due to the pandemic, but right now i am working online and offline but with time.
No, it is not my only focus. I just started focusing on online gigs. This is because it gives me access to manage my time the way I want. But I haven't focused really on it alone. I am still mixing it with offline job.

I did not begin working online because that was the only choice available to me. I was making a good living as an offline freelancer, so I started working online to supplement my income.

We do Work online mostly to earn money and apart from that in order not be idle, we spend out time on it because with that I am sure one can learn different things In all ramifications.

Working online is not my only option. I have marketable skills that I can use to my advantage in the offline world. However, online work offers the flexibility that I can use to create more income-earning opportunities for myself. At this time, I am working as a college instructor to gain teaching experience that I can use to apply for a better-paying teaching job in the public school sector. Working online also allows me to continue my post-graduate studies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back