What's new

How long did it take you to locate a legit money making program online?can you share it with someone after all the time wasted for that?

I visited two parts of Greece. This year, we visited Zante, and the year before, we went to Rhodes for a few weeks. Nice weather and the locals are really welcoming. It was a shame that they had the COVID restrictions on mask-wearing when we went abroad on holiday.
yes greece is beautiful but except for covid there is another problem: the economical crisis
beyond that it's fine, I have visited naxos and evoia and I live in athens

yes greece is beautiful but except for covid there is another problem: the economical crisis
beyond that it's fine, I have visited naxos and evoia and I live in athens

Athens is the capital of Greece, right? Everywhere, not only Greece is struggling with the economical crisis. In the UK, we are suffering because of the sanctions imposed on russia and the result of COVID making us go into a recession. Energy prices have soared as we mostly relied on Russia's energy - they've increased over 50% and another 75% rise is coming in October. This has made inflation go up, so the cost of products have increased in shops by 11%. It's a shame wages are not going up at the same time.

Athens is the capital of Greece, right? Everywhere, not only Greece is struggling with the economical crisis. In the UK, we are suffering because of the sanctions imposed on russia and the result of COVID making us go into a recession. Energy prices have soared as we mostly relied on Russia's energy - they've increased over 50% and another 75% rise is coming in October. This has made inflation go up, so the cost of products have increased in shops by 11%. It's a shame wages are not going up at the same time.
it's hard, I know that every country has its own problems and I hope it will get better
and yes athens is the capital of greece

The point is that I can't remember how long it took me to locate a legit and trusted platform to make money but as I can remember I had to spend some times before I was able to locate bizdustry. It is with the help of bizdustry that I got to understand about other paid to post platforms.

Frankly speaking I will share some of those programs with the people I love I have been doing this for years now I do research creat strategy and see different program after all I have not keep it myself I have to sahre with some others people thou its painful

my big break of making money online was learning sport arbitrage, at that time i finished learning and implementing it i was really zealous to show a lot of people how it works, because it actually profited me then.

I venture into so many online Businesses and programs to know wether there are legit or not before I came across bizdustry through my brother. It really took me about a year to get a legit site which is bizdustry.

I venture into so many online Businesses and programs to know wether there are legit or not before I came across bizdustry through my brother. It really took me about a year to get a legit site which is bizdustry.
This is just normal. the only way you can discover what works very fast is if you have someone who is already making money. When I started venturing into online businesses, I never had of anyone who will guide me so I ventured into a lot of scam platforms until I discovered what works.

This is just normal. the only way you can discover what works very fast is if you have someone who is already making money. When I started venturing into online businesses, I never had of anyone who will guide me so I ventured into a lot of scam platforms until I discovered what works.
Same with me too, I decide to join most online platforms that are from my country and they usually crash at my head. Thanks to my brother who got the legit site which is bizdustry and then reffer me.

I share with people always and this has also been of immense help to me in return, this is after people I have helped also try to help me with any update they find .

Same with me too, I decide to join most online platforms that are from my country and they usually crash at my head. Thanks to my brother who got the legit site which is bizdustry and then reffer me.
That is because the customs you have been venturing into Ponzi schemes. I have ventured into a Ponzi scheme in the past and they end up running away with my money m. Since then I have learnt my lessons because such platforms does not last for a long time. Working of paid to post forums is quite cool.

I spent a so much time to find a legit paying site, finally a YouTuber gives this forum info, I share this forum details with my friends, but they are not interested to works.when I earns money then why not my friends this is policy.

I had to invest my money in a lot of scam opportunities before I finally realised legit ways in which I could make money online and I am now happy that I discovered them.

Actually it's not an easy task to locate a legit earning site on the internet. they may appear to be legit for a short period of time and then change when alot of people have invested there trust.

I had to invest my money in a lot of scam opportunities before I finally realised legit ways in which I could make money online and I am now happy that I discovered them.
Most of these investment platform is something we have to be very careful of from my personal experience. That is just the reason I chose not to have anything to do with them anymore.

Before i joined bizdustry , it took me a whole lot of time around two to month before I could locate bizdustry but since then I have been getting more information about online money making

Actually it's not an easy task to locate a legit money making site of the internet. alot of them are available but only few are legit. some pretend to be legit after a period of time, getting what they want from people and then disappear.

I can relate perfectly to what you're saying but personally I do tell people and counterparts for free not minding the time I put to realize such platform. Also, one of the most annoying thing is when they keep on doubting even when there's a proof, for me I'll just take my leave.
It took me around 7 months to finally find a legit app/site - FreeCash.
The amount of scams out there is ridiculous and it's a shame that Playstore doesn't take them down.
Coming back to FreeCash, it took me around 7 days to withdraw my earnings ($5) and I withdraw it to my Bitcoin wallet. Yes, it was very slow but atleast it actually payed.
I'm very new to Bizdustry and I want to see how well it pays.
I discovered online money making program in 2005 through a newspaper. However, I was unable to receive payment fro that site. The site helped me to find a lot of other programs where I could make money.
I have a similar story. Just like you, I wasn't payed by my first money earning site but because of that site, I learned a lot and finally found a legit site and earned around $100 from it in total. It's not much but it's still something. Btw, do you know why Playstore and Appstore doesn't remove those scam apps? Is there any rule preventing them from doing that?

Last edited:
Actually it's very difficult to tell a specific period of time to which you can locate a legit money making site online because there are so many uncertainties attached to it. many site pretend to be legit and change after some period of time.

It is very pertinent that one should have someone that will lead you to some platform online. I am so lucky that I have someone that you lead me to all of the sites that I work on presently and I do not have any cause to waste my time on illegitimate sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back