What's new

How long did it take you to locate a legit money making program online?can you share it with someone after all the time wasted for that?

Most of the online earning opportunities then I was engaging on wasn't really profitable. It took me almost 5 months for me to locate a legit paying platform online that I was able to make money from and that was bizdustry.

Most of the online earning opportunities then I was engaging on wasn't really profitable. It took me almost 5 months for me to locate a legit paying platform online that I was able to make money from and that was bizdustry.
It is true that if you do not have someone that would give you a lead . it is going to take you a very long time before you can locate a legitimate platform that truly pays. My case is different because I had someone who led me to most of the sites that I work on presently.

That is very true its very painful doing that I spend alot of money and time trying to get some legit program that really pay but now some folks want me to share the information for free well I just help few of them but I deny some of them how my system work
It is very common that so many people will fall into the trap of a lot of scam site before they will get legitimate sites that they would settle with . Some are very lucky and were led to money-making venture by their mentors.

It is true that if you do not have someone that would give you a lead . it is going to take you a very long time before you can locate a legitimate platform that truly pays. My case is different because I had someone who led me to most of the sites that I work on presently.
Well I didn't really have anyone to guide me through on this when I was looking for opportunities to make money. I came across an advert on a certain platform from someone and that is how it all went.

Well I didn't really have anyone to guide me through on this when I was looking for opportunities to make money. I came across an advert on a certain platform from someone and that is how it all went.
That could be very very stressful for you because it do not have someone to lead you to legitimate platform to work on the internet. You will definitely fell victim of scam website along the line. This is why it is very necessary for you to carry out research as a newbie online before you work on any platform.

Well there are some people that it do not take them long time before getting a legit online business or work to earn money online but I personally it took me about 6months getting to a year to get a legit website online.

Well there are some people that it do not take them long time before getting a legit online business or work to earn money online but I personally it took me about 6months getting to a year to get a legit website online.
It is very peculiar that some people do not waste much of the time before they locate a legitimate site. This is because they have someone or a mentor that will lead them to most of the earnings that they've made online.

It is very peculiar that some people do not waste much of the time before they locate a legitimate site. This is because they have someone or a mentor that will lead them to most of the earnings that they've made online.
Yes I agree with you most people that have mentors or friends that do show them legit sites of making money online are very lucky because they do not have to stress themselves or there brain much again.

Yes I agree with you most people that have mentors or friends that do show them legit sites of making money online are very lucky because they do not have to stress themselves or there brain much again.
When you have mentors and friends that are already making money online, it will be very easier for you to locate a legitimate platform without wasting much of your time or falling prey of scam sites.

It does not take long for me to discover about get paid to post forum. I discover about it in another popular forums in my country. The person talking about how much he has earned from paid to post and I got interested.
This is actually how I also discovered my websites that are paying. There is a website where somebody usually shears reviews about website that has paid him so it was easy.

I never found one.

Most of these paid programs promise you a million things but they only exist to make money off of you, not help you make money. That is the sad part.

That could be very very stressful for you because it do not have someone to lead you to legitimate platform to work on the internet. You will definitely fell victim of scam website along the line. This is why it is very necessary for you to carry out research as a newbie online before you work on any platform.
It was really stressful as I can remember because I came across so many platform then but none of them were really profitable to my satisfaction . There is even one platform that I struggle to make only $5 on monthly basis even after I have committed a lot of my time to it .

I never found one.

Most of these paid programs promise you a million things but they only exist to make money off of you, not help you make money. That is the sad part.
Well since I was scam from a paid program, I do not usually participate in anything that conscience them. I only depend on my post to paid forums mostly.

Finding anything that is original and legit this this is very difficult and that is why I always do my own research or better still just go with the reviews of other people in order to find.

It is very difficult for you to see a legit platform that is dedicated to pay its members nowadays. I believe it was much more easier in the past because now a lot of dubious platform are coming out every time.l

I was fortunate enough to stumble upon how to make money at ebay or one of the local newspaper over here three years ago. I got hooked the moment I finished reading the articles and I started looking for a way to make money online for myself.

I was fortunate enough to stumble upon how to make money at ebay or one of the local newspaper over here three years ago. I got hooked the moment I finished reading the articles and I started looking for a way to make money online for myself.
A lot of people see newspapers as outdated but I still think that there are a lot of information that you can find there. Review website is actually another very good place to find how to make money.

I will definitely not want anybody to waste the last time that it took me to discover their website and that is why I am going to be always free to share it whenever I discover.

Yes sure, even if I spend money before I locate the website I'll will be glad to share it out but only if the person is serious, it won't be a a help if you give it to someone that is not serious.

At that time, I also started looking for online work from home opportunities, though not in the newspaper.
I used Google to conduct my search.
As opposed to now, there weren't as many money-making websites back then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back