What's new

How long did it take you to locate a legit money making program online?can you share it with someone after all the time wasted for that?

You are right with what you've said, if you have the right association you'll definitely enjoy the journey,but the problems comes when you are mixing up with the wrong crowd.
That's very correct and that's why in life you need to follow those who have the same dream and ambition as you and would do anything to achieve them.

The process of attempting to find a legitimate method that pays off was really unpleasant, and now that some people want me to give the information for free, I can only aid some of them while turning away others because of the way my system operates.

When I started out back then with online surveys, I'll say it took me a almost a year because I was a student and I couldn't make out more time to scout out opportunities but now I'll say it'll take a month for me to start out and get required info.

I always grow with this thought, we grow by lifting others. I spent quite a lot of resources,time and energy finding legit online business to benefit from it. What will I gain if didn't share with others for free and I make it alone. I will share for free, remember a single car can't make a convoy

That's very correct and that's why in life you need to follow those who have the same dream and ambition as you and would do anything to achieve them.
That's true, if you have the right group of people they are going to help you achieve a lot of things, but on the contrary if you have bad friends you'll not gain anything from them.

Before you can actually locate a legit paying platform online you need to make e good research, if you are good at doing that you can locate a lot of legitimate platforms online.

Before you can actually locate a legit paying platform online you need to make e good research, if you are good at doing that you can locate a lot of legitimate platforms online.
You are right, we have a lot of legitimate platforms online but you how to put in some work of searching before you can actually find them, you also need to make good research.

That's true, if you are not good at making research there's no way you can locate a legit paying sites, we many scammers online everybody f you are not careful you might fall for them.

I can relate perfectly to what you're saying but personally I do tell people and counterparts for free not minding the time I put to realize such platform. Also, one of the most annoying thing is when they keep on doubting even when there's a proof, for me I'll just take my leave.
It's actually very easy to spot legit website who actually pays you just need to wach couple legit yt videos and don't have big expectations also many legit sites are only worth it if you do surveys and many people can't do surveys inlucding me with offers you also need a good country so it's a waste of time

I will never force anyone to join me for earning online I have been working for years online and I know the stress which I have pass through to earn sometime I will have to pay for some earning system.

But if you can read my previous post I do post those program on my blogs and direct interested person to join here

That's true, if you are not good at making research there's no way you can locate a legit paying sites, we many scammers online everybody f you are not careful you might fall for them.
Making research is one of the best way to achieve whatever you want, if you are used to doing it you are not helping yourself because as long as you are working online you must come across something that will need research.

That's true, if you have the right group of people they are going to help you achieve a lot of things, but on the contrary if you have bad friends you'll not gain anything from them.
That's why it's best to be careful of those you have dealings with and also try improve on yourself so that you will attract those with sane energy.

The honest truth is that it depends on my relationship with the said person asking for a legit place to earn online or the site in question. Majority of the times I do not sell this information, I just give it out to others, so Incase something goes wrong in the site later on my conscience would be free.

Making research is one of the best way to achieve whatever you want, if you are used to doing it you are not helping yourself because as long as you are working online you must come across something that will need research.
You are right, a lot of people make good research just take have the best results, I also like making research about some earning platforms online, I believe this will help me out.

That's why it's best to be careful of those you have dealings with and also try improve on yourself so that you will attract those with sane energy.
That's just the truth, but I believe if you ate good at making research you can hardly get scammed online, we have a lot of scammers online you have to be very awake.

That's just the truth, but I believe if you ate good at making research you can hardly get scammed online, we have a lot of scammers online you have to be very awake.
It was really not so easy for me to locate this very posting forum or should I say earning reasonable amount of money online as I had no one to direct my steps and guide me on this space.

It was really not so easy for me to locate this very posting forum or should I say earning reasonable amount of money online as I had no one to direct my steps and guide me on this space.
That's true especially if you don't have anyone to help you out, for me I was very lucky, I was introduced to this forum by my brother, a lot of people make their own research by themselves before locating a legit paying platform.

Dude I can tell you now that sometime its always painful to share a legit money app that you have wasted some money on and I think its sometime painfull do you know why am saying this some system are been bought with a fee so I think that its better you collect money from some of them before you issue out those materials so that you wont regreat it at the end

That's true especially if you don't have anyone to help you out, for me I was very lucky, I was introduced to this forum by my brother, a lot of people make their own research by themselves before locating a legit paying platform.
You're indeed very lucky to have had someone close to you introduce you to earning money online. As for the rest of us, our siblings don't even consider the possibility of earning online.

When I first came into the online space I didn't really have much idea on how money could be made on the internet and as a result I was only dealing with fake platforms that were not interested to help me make money on the internet. I spent almost a year before I was able to discover bizdustry and later trendri.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back