What's new

Don't invest until you know it can be a success

Thank you brother for this piece of information, yeah you are right, It's good to invest in good prospect, investment that already have a clear path where they want to be in the futitey

You are very correct analysing before investing is what every investor should, before investing in any company or organisation be it online or offline, one has to check if the organisation is legit, they must have a good track record.

Like the article right said dont invest until you it can be a success for me I'm a risk taker but I try as possible to ensure the risk is minimal before investing unlike other person's who just jump at whatever comes their way.

You are right but atimes we can't be too sure. Everything in life is a risk. The people who invested in bitcoins earlier are not millionaires and billionaires and little did some of them know that it was going to be a success. They were bold to take the risk and guess what? They made it!

Investment is a risky stuff but you can engage in the one that is a calculated risk. There are some investment that even though you study and found out that is very legist that will still disappoint you I. The long run so is for you to decide and get it at the back of your mind that in investment is either you lose or you learn or you gain.

Even I rarely invest my money in anything. I'm afraid if I'm gonna lose my money if it's not the right place for me to invest. I'm very careful about the risks I can have but actually, in order to gain experience or move forward, I have to accept some risks. If I can't accept the risks ahead I can never be successful.

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
Investment is all about the risk in it the only thing is that you should calculate your risk and check if it's worth it. Therefore checking if the investment is legit before investing into it. You just have to try it if you can afford to loose it

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
You just gave a very good and elaborate explanation any one can get as touching the subject you raised. One must actually do his or her due diligence before deciding on which investment to go with or emback on, to reduce losses

I understand the angle you are coming from. Investment generally is taking risk, only few investment have zero risk like real estate investment and a few of them. If you want to be successful in life, even though it is good to study things before you put your money on it, taking risk makes one successful. If you are the type that doesn't like to take risk, then how can you make money?.

Yes we should not invest in business which are going down and have not a single direction of success rather its rate of products ir services are not gradual and high demanding but lost its original essence so we should avoid investing in these type of business and other earning opportunities. Yes it is.

When I first knew about online investment, I was in a rush to
When I first knew about online investment, I was in a rush to claim it and make good interest but whenever I invest, the investment platform turns to a scam and that have thought me to wait before going into investment in any platform or organisation.

Last edited:
Well, there are two sides to it. It might be sensible enough to wait in that you need to understand if their vision is strong enough. Also, it might be unwise to wait because those who grabbed and stood by them might be the ones who would enjoy the benefits the most. Life is quite dynamic. What works for one might not work for another.

The funny thing about investment is that in most cases, even if after proper investigation, you could still end up making losses. I invested on a business December last year, after alot of investigation, i belived it to be legit only for it to crash last month. So we just need to becareful.

It is good to see the future of any company before investing your money with them.
Investment is something that you we must calculate before putting money.
We all want to invest money where there will be profit and benefit.

I agree with your take on this matter which is not to invest until you're sure it is going to be a success. I learnt this very thing the hard way, after losing a lot of money to different investments now I know this the hard way so i do my due diligence before investing in any company or business venture

According to my own point of view, you don't have to invest in a business you don't know. You need to learn the business and know if you will profit well before investing, so you don't lose your money. And you also need to have confidence on the business before investing

Waiting till a platform is success before investing can be wasting of time because all online business is a risk u can think its a success when you invest and the whole thing crash in a short period of time after you invest, taking time to studying a business leads to procrastination.

I totally agree. It is very important that you find out about the investment before you venture into it. Some investment are masterminded by fraudsters and may be dicey to enter into. One must check the source of an investment and how credible it is before going into it

Is there anything like 100% assurance a business will succeed. He who wait for the wind to clear will not sow. Some times you just have to jump and stake the chance that the business will succeed and not wait to have a 100% guaranty success. (my opinion)

If you wait out every investment that comes your way with the mindset to be certain it pays, when your curiosity has been justified and you are now sure that it pays, that's automatically becomes your downfall should go ahead to invest.
This is what happens in any high risk investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back